She goes down onto one knee with her head bowed low infront of me. I am fighting Savannah back from ripping her head off so i take a sniff of Bella and to my surprise she's smells so pure like she's still a virgin and she has a warrior's mark.

(Scarlett - Savannah i don't think she's a threat to us.

Savannah - maybe but I don't trust her.

Scarlett - do you trust Ryan and Talon?

Savannah - what? Of course I do. Fine but Blake better explain why they are even in this pack.)

That's right i forgot about that. I look to Blake.

Scarlett - Blake you didn't tell me how that slut came to be in this pack.

Blake - shit I forgot about that please let us all talk in my office.

We all went back to his office. After closing the door to give us so privacy Blake sits on his chair then pulls me onto his lap making Savannah purr and run around like crazy. Ryan and Bella sit on the couch across from us while Connor sits on the single chair I quickly notice that he has a mate mark on his neck which I didn't notice before I wonder who his mate is. Blake's voice pulls me from my throughs.

Blake - Bella if you don't want me to tell the something tell me and I will stop.

(Savannah - are you fucking kidding me!! Why would he say that we are his mate!!!

Scarlett - shhhh Savannah don't jump before you know the story)

I hear her goan at me

Bella - it's fine alpha the future Luna and my mate have to know the truth.

Blake - very well, you see both Bella and Brittany were found by my father as toodlers when he was on a patrol. Their mother had passed away the warrior's had found her body floating in down the river she was killed by rouges so my father took them in. As a pack we all helped to raise them in fact Bella is one of my best she-wolf warrior's while Brittany well you saw how she is.

Scarlett - that's horrible. I am so sorry for the way i acted to you Bella.

She smiles at me.

Bella - it's ok.....ummmm

Scarlett - oh right my names Scarlett you don't have to call me Luna just yet.

Bella - thank you lu....Scarlett

Ryan took Bella hand in his.

Ryan - so while you were busy training your sister was opening her legs.

Bella - yes I wanted to save myself for my mate...you. i meant to ask how do you two know each other?

Meaning me and Ryan.

Ryan - Scars my little sister I've been looking for her for ages.

I let out a growl. I always hated that little pet name and yet he still calls me it Ryan looks to me.

Ryan - get over it Scarlett I've called you it since we were kids also mum......shit i haven't told mum and dad I've found you yet.

Scarlett - let's tell them together but later I want some time getting to know Blake first

I smile to blake who kisses my lips lighty don't get me wrong I do miss my parents but I want to get to know my mate too We are interrupted by a knock on the door.

Blake - who is it?

Amy - its Amy can i come in?

Blake - sure sis.

The door opens and in steps Amy who looks around the room then her eyes widen when she sees Ryan.

Amy - who is this?

Ryan - I am Ryan, Scarletts brother

Amy - oh nice to meet you.

She sticks out her hand for Ryan to shake but when he stands up and reaches for her hand he is pulled back.

Connor - MINE!!!

My eyes went wide as I looked from Amy to Connor then I saw the same mate mark on their necks Amy is Connors mate. I can feel Blake tense up a little bit as Connor holds Amy

Blake - Connor are you telling me that when you came to me the other night and told me that you found your mate already you were talking about my little sister?

Amy - Blake please don't be mad we didn't know how to tell you.

Connor - Blake.....

Blake - I knew it!!! Titan was wrong.

That confused us.

Scarlett - Blake what are you talking about?

Blake - oh ages ago me and titan made a bet as to who's Connors mate is. I said it was Amy but Titan said.....

Amy - don't you dare say who I think you are talking about!!!

Connor - who?

Blake - Brittany

Connor - fuck that!!!

Amy - fuck that!!!

They said that in union which made me, Ryan and Bella laugh. Suddenly one of Blake's warriors came in and he was hurt.

Tank - Alpha we have a problem

Tank (real name unknown)

Tiger (tanks wolf)

Blake - what's wrong tank? What's happened?

Tank - some rouges are attacking the hospital