Chapter 22- 3rd Person P.O.V and Fake Marriage?

22 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die 

Chapter 22- 3rd Person P.O.V and Fake Marriage? 

Katie P.O.V 

I was running but my body wasn’t in control. I could feel my inner wolf's anger rise with in me. She was upset over the fact we couldn’t have what was made, created and chosen for us. 

“He was mine,” she barked and cried out in pain. 

“I know, but I lost that right when I walked out on him that night,” I told her sadly realizing the mistake I had made that night. 

Funny how we make mistakes yet don’t realize them until we suffer from the mistake and get hugely impacted by it. 

“Why would you do that, now I’m mate less, I won’t be able to mate with anyone, there’s no man out there that can give me the right pups, wait us not just only me,” she cried out. And ran faster than what her paws regular would carry her. 

“We figure something out but he is already taken, so don’t you dare do anything,” I whispered to her getting more depressed by the minute. 

“We can’t do much, how about we just finish for what we came for now?” she asked. 

“But the wars tomorrow I’m guessing, since all of them are still confused about when to attack one another.” I told her. 

“If you haven’t noticed it’s around night time and I’m guessing it be soon when its 12 am,” 

“How would you know,” I questioned her 

“Well, the full moon will be up soon I can feel it and it only shows up at midnight,” she said in a 'duh' voice. 

“Alright,” I thought back. 

Soon she ran more in the forest and I could slowly feel her anger sub stain. Then she soon disappeared into the place where she usually occupied herself in. My body suddenly felt tired as it started to get weak due to the injuries I had received earlier and from the running. I could now feel more of the pain because I had gained control of my body. I whined and my wolf cried in pain then suddenly I landed on the forest ground, due to severe pain, in my left leg and upper left abdomen. I’m guessing because the pain was mostly coming from there that I couldn’t move my body anymore. 

My head was spinning, my body was hurting all over, and only 2 things are on my mind 

One, my mates not mine anymore and

Two, there’s going to be a war soon and I’m in no condition to stop it 

Oh, and one more thing 

Three, I swear I can hear the howls in the distance…. And it’s not a good sign.

Xavier P.O.V 

(Wow how long has it been since you guys heard him talk) 

She ran away from me, but why. When I was just about to fix everything she had to run away. This isn’t how I planned myself to meet her and talk to her. 

Everything’s falling apart, my body was telling me not to go after her since it was tried but my wolf and heart cried for me to find her and look for her she may be in trouble. 

“How do I fix this?” was the only thought that was running in my head. 

I had married Avery to become the full alpha, it’s not because I loved her and she knew that too because the end of the day she is my beta's mate and they are together they only helped me to become the help so my position wouldn’t be taken and I could look for Katie.