Chapter 21- Lost Within Myself

21 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die 

Chapter 21- Lost Within Myself

Katie P.O.V

Once again we both were face to face, looking at each other. 

His eyes were glowing with lust and love. 

I started at his juicy pink lips and i was just about to give him his answer when, it hit me, he was not mine he now belonged to someone else; he was not mine to keep. He was somebody else to keep, he made that decision long time ago and i made mine long time ago and that was leaving him behind to achieve my goal. 

I scrambled of the bed and in the progress of me scrambling of the bed i fell flat on my face. Yes it hurt like a bitch but when you’re in my situation you be trying to run the hell out the room to some place where you would be able to think strait and that’s what i did.

I dashed for the door that was across the room and ended up in the washroom.

I heard his feet thunder across the room to the washroom where i sat broken on the ground, with my back towards the door pushing it pressed from the inside.

I heard his heavy breathing turning to normal slowly as he calm himself down, while he did that, tears started to leak from my eyes.

"Why did you run away?" he questioned me. Gosh he had the guts to ask me that?

My werewolf didn’t bother coming out as she knew this time i was dead set on just leaving him because of the mistakes he did and was doing.

"Well he was not the only one that made mistakes, you know." my werewolf said to me.

"But he is the one that made the bigger mistakes," I told her as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"But you lead him to the mistakes he made," she whispered in pain. Knowing very well herself that he no more belonged to us. He may be our mate still but the connection was dyeing slowly.

"Are you going to answer me," he asked.

I blew out a breath that i was holding in and told him everything that was in my heart.

"I honestly don't know what to say, yes i know i made the mistake of leaving you but did you ever asked why? Or ever tried to find me? i struggled on one side to avenge the man that destroyed my life and is now trying to destroy others, where as you gave up finding me and married some next bimbo to become the alpha, you know the day you proposed in the cafe, i was their watching you go on one knee and give her the ring i was hoping you give to me one day," i let out a sign and he stuttered out a long breath. I could tell he was shaken from what i was saying.

I didn’t stop to listen to what he had to say but carried on with what i had to say.

"I was held back from the help of others to not rip your women form piece to piece, that night i cried myself to death, i though i had nothing to live for. I woke up every morning to find myself die even more. But what kept me going on was no one day he come back and fined me and support me like a mate should. But you never came and i never bothered to find you, because i knew it just kill me if i had to see you with another women being all lovey dove," i laugh without humor when he chose to talk and say "But you could have found me and if you cared to much why didn’t you stop me from marrying her"

"Did you ever think about why i left, it was not only to get away from you, it was to do something else," i told him 

"And what did you find so much more important than your mate," he questioned with pain lacing his each word. I couldn’t help but flinch mentally.