Happenings in Jeju

Start from the beginning

I laughed at my overly clingy baby and immediately took Ji eun into my arms, peppering her cheeks with many kisses and inhaling her heavenly baby scent.

Ji eun might be one, almost turning 2 but she still has that same addictive baby scent since she was born.

"Ji eun-ah, wae? Did you miss eomma?" I asked in a high pitched voice but before attacking her with tickles which elicited giggles from her.

Just like that, the three of them cuddled in bed as Yejin continued to eat her breakfast. Crazy to think that in 9 months, there would be four of them.

After breakfast, they sat in bed and discussed their plans, whether they should stay in Jeju for the remaining 2 days of the trip with the ladies or just head back home to Seoul.

"I think we should go home, Yejin-ah. You weren't feeling good for the past few days and I think we should go get you checked immediately once we get home so that we can ensure that you and the baby are okay." Bin suggested, already going into full protective appa mode.

"Aniya, we have just 2 days left. I will be fine, not like I haven't been pregnant before. Me being sick was purely just the regular symptoms" Yejin retorted. 

"Baby, I understand where you are coming from but it's my duty to make sure you are safe. We are going home."

Bin has never been controlling in the slightest but when it comes to his family, he doesn't take any chances and provides the best for them, whether it was right now or in the long run.

"Whatever.." Yejin replied in a cold and flat tone then picking Ji eun up and heading upstairs to join the rest of the girls.

There he was, sitting alone in the bed, thinking hard whether he had actually crossed the line or it was just the hormones talking.

This was rare for them, their biggest strength as a couple was their active communication. No matter what they were doing, where they were or how they were feeling, they always made sure to communicate what they were feeling to each other.

"I was just telling her how I truly feel right? I was not being an ass right?" These thoughts ran through Bin's head as he sat in bed alone, deep in thought of what he should do next to win back his kinda-sorta-hormonal wife.

UPSTAIRS IN THE MAIN LIVING ROOM

"Yejin-ah, you should listen to Bin-ssi. He was right about going home, it is best that you see a doctor quick since you have been sick for the past few days." One voiced out

In fact, Yejin hasn't gotten the chance to tell her friends that her sickness that she's been experiencing for the past few days is actually pregnancy symptoms because she is indeed pregnant, as shown on the pregnancy test that she took last night and today morning.

Two bold and strong lines.

"You guys are probably right, I should go home.." I said hesitantly

"Gwenchana Yejin-ah, this is just a short Jeju getaway. Didn't we all agree that we were jetting off to Paris for our next trip, as soon as the corona virus gets under controlled and is safe to travel" Ji won eonnie said reassuringly

"YES! Let's all bring our man along for that trip. Paris isn't called the city of love for nothing!" Yoona squealed in excitement.

"I guess you are all right! One last hug before I leave" I said with a pout. Before I could even stretch my hands out, all of them already rushed to embrace me with a group hug one last time for this trip.

BACK IN THE BEDROOM

After talking with the ladies, I headed back downstairs to the bedroom only to find a seemingly flustered Hyun Bin.

The air in the room was tense as I walked over to my luggage which was laid on the ground and tried to lift it up onto the bed so I could finish packing.

Before I could even lift it up, Bin immediately interjected and helped me place it on the bed without me asking.

"I got this baby, you just sit in bed with Ji eun. I'll do the packing for you." He said

"Bin-ssi, I'm not mad." I blurted out, unable to stand the awkward tension

Turning around swiftly, "Sweetheart, I just want to protect you and our children with all my being. I'm sorry if it gets too overwhelming sometimes. I love you so much, I just want to shield you from all the pain and nasty things in the world. Sometimes, all I want to do is just keep you in my pocket"

"Yah, keep me in your pocket??" I laughed out loud and smacked his chest, this man is sometimes just too loveable and sweet.

Bin immediately embraced me in a hug, squashing Ji eun in between us. She didn't seem to mind anyways, in fact we actually think she likes it.

"Let's go home, my queen and my princess!" Bin said as he hugged us tight one more time

"... and of course, my little prince or princess. whichever you may be." Bin added as he placed on hand on my still flat stomach.

"Yes! Let's go home." I replied as I kissed Ji eun's chubby cheek and placed my hand on top of Bin's.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey everyone! i'm back with a new chapter, at last. i hope everyone didn't forget about this fic hahah. thank you everyone for leaving me such kind words in my last chapter, all the well wishes and good lucks really touched my heart. with that, i finally graduated and have alot more free time now which means much more frequent updates! thank you everyone for being patient with me. i hope you enjoy this chapter!

see you in my next update xx