chapter 11

blair P.O.V

Hey guys how was school today. I asked them as they got off the bus. Emmaline looks at me and smiles and asked. " are our friends coming over today?" she asked me as if I didnt just ask her a question. " some of them are baby girl but not all." She looked happy yet upset at the same time. whats wrong? I asked her as I got down to eye level with her. Worried that she was uncomfortable with all the new people. If she was all her would have to do is say something and they would never be around again. I dont care if Beka was in the house right now or the fact that I needed Mr. growls to tell me everything that is happening to me. I would find another way to get through what ever it is without them if she or one of the boys said one word of the new people making them uncomfortable. She just shacks her head no. Im ok sisy. I just wanted them to all come over like the yesterday, it was fun, and you seemed to be having fun too. I even seen you smile and laugh like you did before the bad man come around. I was almost in tears at the last part. I hate that even little Emaline could see what the ass hat did to me. She doesnt know everything, but she seen enough to know that he was no good. That one statement from her wanted me to run all the way back to my hometown and rip him in to a thousand pieces and burn them to ash. Wow I think I just scared myself with that. I know you liked them all baby girl but some of them have things to do today, I think Sam and a new gay named Devon are coming today and Beka is in the house waiting for you. She squealed a little and took off into the house. She even jumped over the first 2 steps of the porch. I thought I was her favorite person. I see how I rate. I giggle to myself a little.

Just as I turn around, I see nick running to me with his arms wide open. I picked him up and spun around. He giggled. at least I know Im still your favorite. I say. He hugs my neck, you always will be bear. I smile down at him. theres someone inside waiting for you. As I said that he too took all into the house. I stated to was with Scott to the front door. When I looked over to him, I could see he was unset. I grab his arm to make him stop walking and look at me. whats wrong bubby? he didnt look at my face at all and was chewing on the inside of his check something he does a lot when he is getting worked up about something. Scott your scaring me what happen to get you so upset? I took his chin in my hand and push up a little to get him to look at me. you know you can tell me anything. Dont worry about my feeling or anything like that. If you are unhappy them so am i. then he finally looks like he is about to say something he takes a deep breath just like dad did to calm himself down before speaking. I dont like how the boys on the bus talked to you. I dont want you talking to them. I will not stand for it. They are no good Blair. I dont like it and it will not happen. I thought for sure that my wolf was going to take control and do or say something. That I didnt want to. To be mean to him or say something that was going to hurt his feelings and all he was doing was being protective of me. Like he thought he was supposed to do. But nothing happened and I was still in control over what came out of my mouth and what I did with my hands. I will not talk to them. I have no reason to. They are just being teen boys honey. If it will make you feel better here. I will not need it anyways. I hand him the piece of paper that the boy put his number on. He took it with a smile back on his face. I couldnt help the grin that grew on mine. I love to see him happy. thanks, sisy. It makes me feel better knowing that creep cant get to you. I smile and nod my head. He starts walking to the house. He rips the paper into a thousand pieces and throughs them into the wind. I couldnt help the loud laugh that came out of me when he did his little happy dance. And then even harder when he turned around in the middle of his dance to see beka leaning in the doorway of the house. He turned a deep red and ran into the house.

Once I get the kids settle down and starting their homework I start on dinner. how many people are coming over today beka? I needed to know so that way I knew how much food to make. its going to be me, Sam, and Devon. If thats ok? she asked the last part with her eyes on her feet and she was playing with her fingers. She reminded me of a small child asking for candy after they were told no. that is more than ok. I like Sam. I mean the kids like Sam and they love you. If this Devon kid is a friend to you two them, Im sure we will like him too. I say as I turn a little pink at the slip up with Sam. She didnt skip a beat. so, you like Sam then!!!! she all but yelled. I turned around and started on the burgers and fries to get out of the question she had asked. Just then there was a hand on my back. I turn around so fast with the spatula in my hand to see how touched me. so, you like me I hear? I shack my head. But didnt answer him. That seem to get me into trouble. Before I could turn around and get back to cooking, he put his hands on either side of my hips on the counter and got about a inch from my face. I could see his eyes swirling with beautiful brown colors. It looked like a chocolate explosion. I heard a quiet growl. so, you do like me then. He said and he was leaning in, staring at my lips. I was so transfixed on his god like looks and the fact that he wanted to kiss me I was going to let him. Just when he was a hair length from my lips there was a loud growl. It was so loud it shook the house and a window broke out. Before I could even turn my head to see where it came from Sam was thrown across the room and into the wall.

I snap myself out of the lingering thoughts of what kissing Sam would be like. I see Sam being held by his throat about a foot off the ground. Which is pretty high up there because Sam him self has got to be 6 foot 3 in. I look to his neck to see a large hand. I followed the hand to a vary built arm. The dam thing looked like it could through a buss over a river. I came to the shoulder and back that had muscles that looked like they were going to rip through the white tee shirt that was stretched over them. I first looked up to the back of the persons head to shaggy jet-black hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through for hours at a time. Then down to his butt. And OMG the ass on this man. I could feel my hands shacking at the thought of grading it. I get snaped out of my nasty thoughts of the things I wanted to do to this man when I hear Sam saying sorry alpha I didnt mean to disrespect you. I didnt know she was yours. He says this as he is trying to breath. Something in me just snaps. I run to this man. I rip his hands off Sam. When Sam hits the floor with a loud thump, I stand over him one food on either side of his hips and bent down to put a hand on the floor between his legs. I let out a growl even louder then the mans before he took Sam from me. I had a very protective felling to Sam. I dont know who the fuck this man is, but no one is going to hurt my new friends like that. I dont care how the hell they think they are. I feel my eyes change. Almost like they got brighter. Like a flashlight was turned on right behind my eyes. I feel my teeth grown pointy and sharp. I snarl with my lip raised over my now sharp teeth. The man took a step back at first. He looked almost broken and socked at the same time. He then looked at me with almost a loving look. His face smoothing out and a little smirk on his lips. He took a baby step to me and I bent down even lower that my belly was not touching Sams bally. And growled so loud that the glass bowl that is on the counter with fruit in it for the kids shattered. My eyes seem to get a little brighter. one more mover closer to him and I will end you. I say in my wolfs voice, but I think we are on the same page now because I wanted to say that. He looked at me like I just grew an extra head. Thats when beka came running in. oh shit! Devon you need to back up a little alpha not disrespect but she is going to shift. Its not time nor the place the kids r in the next room I got them with headphones on so they cant hear anything. But they will see a wolf running in the house. So, the man that hurt Sam and is now testing me is the guy that was supposed to be meeting me today. Denon puts his hand up in a way to say that he is not going to do anything stupid and backs away 3 big steps till his back in up against the sink.

When I see beka stand in front of me and in between Sam that I think is rally hurt and Devon is when I start to stand back up. I look around beck to look at Devon to make sure he is still there. When I a satisfied that he is not going to come after Sam again I look down. Sam is now sitting up looking right at me. He has shock written all over his face. what the hell was that Blair? what do you mean I thought you were hurt, and I guess my wolf and I did not like that at all. We seen you at someone that I needed to protect from harm. I say looking down at him. he is our pack now no one is going to touch a hair on his beka Kathrine shelly the kids or moms head. Not while I still breath. My wolf growls in my head. I giggle. Both beka and Sam look at me like I lost my dam mind. my wolf says you gays are now park of out pack and no one will hurt you in any way shape or form. At least not while we have air in our lungs. I think Im starting to like this hole werewolf thing. I smile as I talk. I just now notice that my eyes are back to normal and my teeth are too. Beka jumps on me and start giggling. I love you. Sam just pats my back and backs away saying I like that your wolf feels that protective of me, but she doesnt feel the power that is coming off of Devon? no. I dont. I say with my head tilted a little to the side. I turn around and walk around the beka to stand in front of Devon. I really look at him now. I will give him that he is vary hot. I mean like I would jump him any day anytime hot. Bright green eyes. Like the wild grass with the sun shining on it. Jet black hair that looks like he just rolled out of the bed and ran his hands through it a thousand times. As Im standing there almost drooling over him, he starts to smile. mate. I scowl at that. what? do you like what you see? Devon asks me. I have seen better. I say as I walk away.