Sameer:(He wrapped his hands around her waist as she layed on top of him with her head on his chest looking at him)"Waise toh tum muhje bacha keheti ho per tum bhi koyi Bachi se kaam nahi ho Mrs. Maheshwari "

Naina:(Realizing their position )"I.. ah.. woh.."(She starts to get up only to be stopped by Sameer who held her closer.)"Sameer chordo na"(She said blushing )

Sameer:"And my shy queen is back"(He said seeing her blush)

He rolls over so now Naina was now below him with him above her. He bend down and kissed her forehead before taking her into a passionate kiss. Naina's hands gripped his hair as he explored her mouth with his tongue. Soon after they broke the kiss due to shortness of breath, Sameer joined his forehead with Naina before laying down next to her and pulling her in his embrace. He kissed her forehead while she nuzzled into his warmth. Soon sleep consumed them both.

Next morning. Everyone was up a little late the usual as everyone slept late and were damn tired. It was around 10 when Naina entered the temple to pray. Just then she realized that Today was preeti's first day in this house. Preeti being Preeti would still be sleeping like a log till 12 if no one wakes her up.

She Saw Dadi and Vishaka coming down stares and panics. She rushes upstairs to Preehan's room and knocks on their door.

Naina:(To herself )"hey bhagwan Preeti pls uth ja time se aaj warna Maa toh kuch nahi bolegi per Dadi teri band baja degi"

Rohan:(opening the door still in night wear)"Good morning Bhabhi"

Naina:"Good morning rohan..Sorry tumhe ese disturb kiya per 10 bhaje gaye hain aur preeti ko 10 min ke under neeche hona parega warna dadi sabki band baja degi"

Rohan:(Realizing the situation )"Ohhh no...Ab kya kaare Bhabhi."

Naina:"Tum ek kaam karo mere room me jake ready ho jao. me Preeti ko tayar karti hoon aur Sameer ko bolo kuch bhi karke 10 min ke liye neeche sab kuch sambhal le"

Rohan:"Ji"(He rushes inside and gets his clothes and some stuff before heading to Samaina's room. While Naina heads in and locks the door. She goes towards the bed to see Preeti sleeping calmly without caring for anything. Naina calls preeti few times even shakes her but to no vain)

Naina:"Preeti uth "

Preeti:"Soone do na mummy..."

Naina:"Chachiji nahi me hoon Naina"(She said pulling the blanket which Preeti was using to cover her head)

Preeti:"Naina?...tu yahan..Aapne sasural me hona chahiye na tuhje"

Naina:(Takes a pillow and hits her with the pillow )"Preeti tu bhi aapne sasural me hai pagal sur agar tu 2 second ke under utho nahi toh tere pehela din is ghar me..."(Before she can finish Preeti sits up with a jerk)

Preeti:"Pehela din. Shaadi...marr gaye"(Starts to cry in frustration )"Naina ab kya hoga meri toh band baj gayi"

Naina:"Aare preeti rona band karegi...me hoon na kuch nahi hoga. Tu has ja jake fresh ho jaldi se phir me teri madat karon ready hone me"(Preeti rushed inside to get freshen up while Naina made the bed and took out preeti's clothes)

As Preeti came out Naina helped her wear the saari and do some makeup. After 10 mins, Preeti was fully ready to go.

Preeti:"Kya baat hai Naina tune toh world record thord diya aaj. Itni jaldi koyi bhi insan ready nahi hua hoga"(She said as she looked in the mirror)

Naina:"Accha ab chal jaldi"(They rushed down and headed to the temple to see Almost everyone present)

Preeti moved forward and took blessing from everyone before heading to the front and picking up the Aarti taali. She and rohan did the Aarti while everyone stood behind them with their hands joined together.