Stiles explained the best he could. Steve nodded showing he understood it. "Now as I was saying. Scott and I was looking for the alpha that bit him. With the help of Derek we found out that it was Peter Hale, Dereks uncle that had went crazy and was getting revenge after being in a coma for six years because Kate Argent, Allisons aunt had burned they're whole family alive" This was a lot to take in for Steve but he didn't interrupt.

"After being at Prom where Allison found out that Scott was a werewolf and Peter bit Lydia-"
"Lydia as in Lydia Martin the redhead. One of your friends?" Steve questioned trying to make sense of everything. "Yes exactly. And she's actually strawberry blond, but that doesn't matter" Stiles said shaking his head. "After me being kidnapped by Peter and some other things happened we ended up by Dereks old house where Peter killed Kate. And Derek killed Peter which made him the new alpha."

Steve was shocked knew there was something going on, but he didnt expect it to be this big. "You want me to keep going?" Stiles asked Steve. "No, not right now. We're gonna find a safe place for us to be and then you can tell the rest" Stiles nodded agreeing with Steves plan.

Steve began walking away with Stiles behind him. They weren't running, but they were walking fast. Stiles didn't ask any questions to Steve hoping that he knew what to do.

Steve knew a place for them to stay. It was an old motel in an almost abandoned part of New York. While they were walking Steve was deep in thought trying to process everything that Stiles had said. It made sense, but it still didn't explain if Stiles killed anyone and how he has powers. Steve counted on that Stiles would explain that when they got to the motel.

Stiles was was still walking behind Steve trying to keep up to Steves fast walking. Stiles' nerves was on edge. He couldn't stand the silence that had settled between Steve and him. He had no idea what Steve was thinking. Yes Steve had said that he believed him, but maybe Steve didn't believe him and really thought he was a murdere. Just like his friends did.

Stiles shook his head trying to get rid of all his dark thoughts that kept appearing. Stiles really wanted Steve to say something, anything, but he know what to do to make him say anything so Stiles just kept quit.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity for Stiles they arrived at the old alley that Steve talked about. There were very few people there and everyone that was their looked like they had been through hell and back. Everyone looked at them as they walked through. Stiles' heart was pounding loud in his ears while he was looking at the ground not wanting look at all the people who looked at him like he was a prey.

Steve avoided all the stares and headed for an old motel with the name 'Emerald Arc Motel'. The motel looked worn down. There was spray paint along the brick walls on the building and a window was broken.

Steve walked inside the motel with Stiles right behind them. A little bell sounded when they stepped inside. The inside of the house didn't look any better than the outside. All the furniture was old and there was a weird smell of sewer inside the building. Stiles didn't comment on it since he knew this was a good place to hide and the avengers would probably not find them.

Steve went right over to the counter where a middle aged man sat. The man looked tired and worn down. "Could we please get a room for two?" Steve asked politely. The man looked at Steve with a bored expression. "With two beds or a double bed?" The man asked looking between Steve and Stiles. Stiles' eyes widened. "Two beds please" Steve said in a calm voice. "Thank you" Steve said when received the keys from the man.

Steve and Stiles began walking to their room. The room was number '44' on second floor.They reached the room and Steve unlocked the door and walked inside with Stiles right behind him.

The room wasn't any better than the rest of the hallway but Stiles really didn't expect anything else. Stiles flopped down in a an old leather chair. He was exhausted. He hadn't slept or eaten in days and he had just been running and walking for hours. Steve looked at Stiles' exhausted form. "Im gonna go get something to eat. When I get back we can eat and then you can tell me the rest of the story" Steve said. Stiles just nodded already feeling his eyelids get heavy. "Dont let anyone come in unless its me" and with that Steve left after locking the door.

Stiles slowly got up from the chair and laid down in one of the beds. Stiles was seconds away from passing out of exhaustion. Even though he was terrified that he was gonna wake up screaming from another nightmare he still let himself rest. Stiles' eyes closed and darkness overtook.

____________________
Chapter 14 is finnito!
Hope you liked it. I also updated quicker for you guys sake *gets applause* thank you very much I appreciate it.
Also i found a way to watch Love and Monsters and its amazing. I Love that movie so much it was so good. But i have to do some group project in chemistry that i really dont want to and I'm stressing so much about which really SUCKS! *me yelling 'Sucks' out of frustration*

Now are you ready for today's fun fact with me!!

Did you know that people can suffer from a psychological disorder called 'Boanthropy' that makes them believe they are cows. They try to live their life as cows

Imagine how much that would suck. Well that was it for today.

Love ya all

1536 words