I never really liked you

Warning: this never happened, and in more Oneshots, Amy will still be Piper's best friend! Enjoy reading!

Amy's pov:

"Hey Amy." I heard Piper say solemnly, as she entered the next steep.

Internally rolling my eyes, I sighed and turned to Piper with my fakest smile, only to frown as I saw her dejected face.

"What's wrong Piper?" I ask with fake concern. "Nothing... it's nothing.." I discreetly rolled my eyes as I felt my patience wearing thin, she's so dramatic.

She literally gets everything she wants served to her on a silver platter, just because of her older internationals winning brother.

She deserves nothing, but good things come to those who wait, so I guess I'll have to wait before I get Piper back.

Shrugging, I turned back to my chai tea, as Piper mumbled a goodbye and left to go to the studio.

"Hey Amy." I heard, and I turned around to see my boyfriend, Finn.

Smiling, I leaned in to kiss him but he dodged me and hugged me instead.

Whatever, he's probably waiting until we have another date before we have our first kiss.

Oh well.

"What's wrong with everyone today. Everyone looks sad and depressed. " I said, as Finn's eyes shot up to mine. "Who looks sad and depressed?" He asked, as I shrugged, playing with my tea.

"Just Piper, she wouldn't tell me what was wrong." Finn groaned and sat back, sipping his tea, and when he finished he quickly said goodbye and left.

Gaping, I rolled my eyes, knowing that MY boyfriend left ME to go comfort PIPER who was just overreacting.

Honestly.

I put my tea in the bin and headed to the studio for rehearsals and sat next to Kenzie and Lily who were talking.

Laughing, I looked up, to see Piper and Finn walking in to the studio looking even more glum and sad, but before I could go to Finn, he went to the boys and Piper sat next to me, much to my dismay.

I couldn't be bothered to ask her what her problem was, so I just huffed and turned back to Kenzie, Lily and Richelle, who had just sat down with us minutes before, which earned me a confused and sad look from Piper.

I just ignored her because she just wasn't worth the effort.

Rehearsals was great, and solo auditions were next week. Only downside to today was the fact that Piper and my boyfriend got a duet, which I was unhappy about.

I headed towards the locker room to get my dance bag and head home when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Hoping it was Finn, I smiled and turned around, only to see Piper. My smile faltered but I tried to keep it plastered on my face. "Hey Piper, what's up." I asked.

"I need to tell you something but please don't get angry. You're my best friend and I never meant to hurt you." She started, as my smile disappeared and a frown replaced it. Sighing, I said, "Piper, what'd you do?"

Nervously, she fiddled with her hands and suddenly blurted out, "Me and Finn kissed!"

Hold up.

She did what?!

With who?!

That little-

I turned to her with anger in my eyes, this was the moment I could finally unleash all anger.