I hope so pt 2

Piper's POV:

"What?!" They shouted as Ozzy and I smirked at each other; this was going to be too easy.

"What's wrong?" I asked with fake confusion as they looked around as if suddenly aware of their surroundings.

"Nothing, nothing! It was just- it's uh, a bit of a surprise, but I'm happy for you guys- we're happy for you guys! Really, really happy. For the two of you." Richelle said, stumbling over her words, as Finn nodded along. The two of them were bright red as the rest of the team just looked at them and smirked.

"Anyways. That's great news, guys!" Kenzie intervened, giving the pair a pointed look as their faces went even darker. "Yeah you guys make a super cute couple." Lily added as I smiled.

The rest of the day was normal apart from the few awkward glances that Ozzy and I got from Richelle and Finn; it was kind of funny.

"Well, that went better than expected." Ozzy said once we were alone. "I know, right? That was pretty easy." I agreed.

"Did you see their faces? They were like-" He asked, imitating their shocked faces as I laughed.

"So what do we do now?" I asked as he shrugged. "I think we've got to make them jealous now." He answered as I smiled.

"This is gonna be fun."

You probably guessed it by now but Ozzy and I aren't really dating, in fact we're faking the whole thing. I mean, I really like him, just not in that way.

The next day:

"Hey Piper." Finn said, sitting down next to me on the bench as I smiled at him. "I just wanted to congratulate you on your relationship with Ozzy. I don't think I said this yesterday but I'm happy for the two of you." He said with a small smile as I beamed at him. "Aww, thanks Finn, that means a lot."

"So, are we still going to the movies after rehearsal?" He asked as I sighed. "I would but I've got a date so I can't." I replied. "You know, I've never had this much fun with a guy before." I added, just for good measure.

"Wow Pipes, wow." He said, fighting back a smile. "No, no, I meant with a boyfriend, you're my best boy friend, you know, like my guy friend. I really didn't mean to-" I started, trying to backtrack on what I had just said but I was interrupted by the sound of his laughter.

"You're acting weird, what's the matter with you?" He asked curiously as I opened my mouth, ready to deny it but thankfully Emily started rehearsals.

During our break, some b troupers came in to hang out with Cleo and Heath. I got distracted talking to Summer and Pete, that I didn't even see Richelle and Finn sneak off somewhere.

When they came back, they kept staring at Ozzy and I but we both ignored it.

After rehearsals we went to the Next Steep to hang out, it was supposed to be our 'date', but after about 10 minutes, Richelle and Finn walked in, smirking and searching around until their eyes landed on us.

What were they doing? They weren't supposed to be here. Something fishy was going on.

"It's obvious now that they know." I stated as he nodded. "Who'd you think told them?" He asked as I thought for a while. "Maybe it was Amy?" I suggested.

"No, no, no. It wouldn't have been me, I'm great at keeping secrets." Amy protested. "Amy, keep it down, you're ruining it!" Nick complained as she grumbled, sitting down nonetheless.

Anyways, Ozzy and I were actually enjoying ourselves and it was pretty easy to ignore the pair opposite us. Until Ozzy told me a funny joke.

I burst out laughing and Richelle started laughing out loud too, only stopping when I did. Once she stopped laughing, she and Finn turned around to face us and waved as we gasped.