Nickmily

Emily's POV:

I stared at the stick in front of me.

I just had to wait for about 5 minutes to find out if I was pregnant.

What would Nick say? I don't know if he even wants children; he would make a great dad though. What about A troupe? I can't leave them behind.

After 5 minutes of overthinking, I went back to the bathroom and looked at the white stick. Two lines mean that you're pregnant and one line means that you're not.

I only saw one line and for some reason, disappointment surged through me but when I took a second glance at it, I saw another faint line. I looked at the stick with a large grin on my face, excited to tell Nick.

"Nick!" I called out. "Hold on, Em, I'm watching telly!" He shouted back, obviously, he was watching another season of Dancemania.

"Nick! Get your butt here now! It's urgent!" I shouted back to him, as I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs. "What's wrong, Embo?" He asked, trying to see if I was injured but I just smiled at him and handed him the stick.

"Wait, does this mean...?" He began, looking from me, to the stick, to my stomach. Suddenly, he dropped the stick and gave me a kiss and a big hug.

"This is amazing! I have the perfect name, if it's a boy!" He said, excitedly, as I just laughed and shook my head at him.

"We're gonna have a baby." I whispered happily. "Yup, you, me and our son." Nick said, excitedly. "Nope, I think it's going to be a girl." I said, laughing.

We spent the rest of the day thinking of baby names and making bets on whether the baby was going to be a girl or a boy.

9 months later:

I looked down at the tiny, sweet child in my arms.

"You know, you owe me 30 bucks and a pedicure." I whispered to Nick, who staring in awe at the cute baby in my arms. "Yeah, yeah, Embo." He said, trying to hold back a laugh.

After a few hours of the doctors checking up on me and my daughter, we were finally discharged from the hospital.

I unlocked the door to our house and Nick brought our daughter inside.

"Welcome home, Aviva Pheobe Dobson."

He whispered to the sleeping baby girl in the carseat beside him. "We're going to have to tell the others soon, you know." I said, laughing at the thought of everyone's reactions. "Yup, I can't wait!" He said, happily as I laughed at him.

》》》

"Open this door and let me see my niece!" I heard my sister, Riley yell from outside the door, the next morning.

"Calm yourself, Riles, she's sleeping!" I said laughing, as I opened the door to see my eager sister, jumping up and down on the spot with James.

She barged past me before dashing back to hug me and say congrats, before running into the direction of the living room, looking for the baby.

"Hey, Em. Congratulations and sorry about Riles, she's high on baby fever!" James said as I laughed and hugged him back.

The next week, I decided to take Aviva to the studio and I was pretty excited because Michelle was there with Giselle and Miss Angela, running the studio whilst Nick and I were at home looking after Aviva.

"Come on, come on, let's go!" I said excitedly to Nick. "Hold on, I don't know how to fold the pushchair. Oh wait, nevermind, I had to push the button." He replied as I sighed in an exaggerated manner with a big smile on my face.

This was the first time we had been out with Aviva since she was born.

We walked into the studio, immediately surrounded by A troupe, Giselle and Michelle; Miss Angela was with J troupe.

"Awww! She's so cute."

"She's adorable!"

"Congrats, Emily!"

"That's my niece!" I heard all around me as I laughed at the last one, being said by an overly excited Piper.

"What's her name?" Michelle asked playing with Aviva's fingers and cooing at her. "Aviva Pheobe Dobson." I replied, looking at my daughter, who was quietly looking at the people cooing at her.

She began to cry a bit at all the unknown people and Nick picked her up, rocking her to make her fall asleep.

I looked at them happily.

My little family; me, Nick and our daughter.