"What do you suggest Spence?" Rachel asked sweetly.

Reid lit up and Morgan feared for his life. "I have this incredible documentary on eighteenth century france that my mother sent me that revolves primarily around Marie Antoinette and Louis the sixteenth."

Rachel looked to Morgan and collectively they vetoed that idea. "No." Rachel stated firmly. "Definitely not."

"Marie Antoinette was Queen of France and executed by a guillotine." Reid said. Morgan quickly looked to Rachel and freaked out as her expression changed from that of boredom to excitement.

"She was a queen? Of France?" She asked excitedly. Reid nodded excitedly and Morgan felt like hitting his head with a hammer. "Une reine? Génial, nous allons regarder cela!"

"I don't speak french, but from the look on your face I am gonna need a beer." Morgan said with a frown. Rachel bounded over to the couch while Reid popped the dvd in and sat down next to Rachel. The little girl immediately repositioned herself onto Reid's lap.

"Ce ne serait pas cool si j'étais reine? Je pourrais commander tout le monde autour, et ils auraient à faire ce que j'ai dit." Rachel chatted happily as Reid began the documentary. She had been practicing french with Emily daily, spanish and portuguese as well, apparently, she had her mother's knack for languages. Morgan took a long swig of his beer and flopped down onto the couch next to them.

"I will hurt you for this." He whispered to Reid.

"Shush." Rachel said, smacking Morgan lightly in the chest.

"You know you have gotten in the habit of hitting me much like your brunette mother and I don't think I like it."

"Uncle Derek?" Rachel asked seriously.

"Yes Freckles?"

"I love you but shut up, that lady is about to get her head chopped off."

Morgan glared at Reid as Rachel turned back to the screen. "If they get mad, this is all your fault."

"Its educational Morgan, its not mindless violence like your zombie movies."

"One time!" Morgan yelled. "I let her watch that movie one time! Every since I have watched Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, freaking Tinkerbell! I mean come on!"

"And we are very grateful that you watch those with her." JJ said, leaning over the couch and kissing Morgan on the cheek. "Did that woman just get her head chopped off?" She asked, horrified.

"Momma!" Rachel cheered, climbing off of Reid's lap and launching herself into JJ's arms. "How was your girls night? And how come I couldn't come? I'm a girl."

"Adult girls baby, we went to a club, kids aren't allowed in clubs." JJ explained as she kissed her daughter hello.

Rachel pouted, but caught sight of Emily and Garcia behind JJ and smiled. Wriggling herself out of JJ's grasp, she ran over to Emily and jumped up into her mother's arms. "Hi Mommy." She said hugging Emily tightly.

"I like your outfit." Emily laughed.

"Thank you." Rachel giggled. "Marie Antoinette got her head chopped of by a guillotine cause her husband spent too much money and didn't give people cake." She informed her mother. Emily snorted and glanced at Reid.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"They didn't show anything graphic." He insisted.

"Alright boys, quit traumatizing the almost eight year old." Garcia said smiling at Rachel. Her birthday was in three days and everyone was making a very big deal out of it. Rachel herself wasn't really used to the attention. Her birth mother had never celebrated anything that she could remember and the only present her father had given her had been a pair of tap shoes. He then forced her to practice until her feet bleed, it hadn't been a very good fifth birthday. Rachel was actually nervous about what was going to happen. "Get up and get your butts in my car." She walked over to Emily and kissed the brunette and her daughter on their cheeks, then hugged JJ before wrapping her arm in Morgan's and leading the men out. "Goodnight ladies!" She called cheerfully.