Imagine #1

You went to a party with Harry, he was drinking, flirting and dancing with other girls. You were angry. Finally you walk over to him, grabbing him by the collar pulling him towards you.

"You know I'm not okay with you acting like this." You began to tear up. "Harry I thought you were better.."

"I am.. I'm sorry let's go." He took your hand and lead you towards the door. You both got in the car, you in the drivers seat because he's had way too much to drink. You drove back to the flat and you helped him up the stairs. He made himself a sandwich with some water to try and sober himself up a tad.  After finishing the sandwich and chugging down the water he ran upstairs.

"Where are you going Harry?" You followed him up, you walked into your's and his bedroom and the door closed behind you. You spun around and found Harry in nothing but boxers. He smiled at you.

"To make up for my behaviour tonight?" He bit his lip and turned off the lights. Just then you felt two strong hands take hold of your hips and pull you closer. You dropped your bag as his lips began to make their way down your neck. He began sucking and gently biting at your chest leaving marks. It was his way of letting them know you were his.

"H-Harry.." You moaned running your hands down his chest. He then spun your around and began to unzip your dress with his teeth letting his hands slide down your body as he pulled the zipper down. He pulled your dress down and threw it across the room. He got up and pushed you over to the bed. He crashed his lips into yours and fell over onto the bed twisting you around in midair so you landed ontop. You straddled your legs around his waist feeling a bulge in his tight black boxers. Being the tease that you are you began to strip for him. One strap at a time you pulled them over our shoulders and your arms from them then finally unbuckling the back of your bra letting it fall. Before he could see your bare breasts you covered his eyes with the bra. He grumbled and threw it across the room aswell. You smirked then leaned down kissing him passionately. You swirled your tounges together then kissed and sucked at his neck. He moaned and you could tell he was getting impatient.

He quickly flipped you both over so he was now ontop. His large hands fumbled your breasts and your body surged. He kissed his way down your body and looked up at you devilshly. He spread your legs and pulled you to the edge of the bed. On his knees be began to flick his tounge at your clit. Swirling it around so gently. You moaned "Faster.." and gripped the bedding. He moved his tounge faster, you tilted your head back. "Harry!" You moaned. Before you could cum he stopped. He giggled to himself knowing what he did. Before you could say anything he stuck a long finger inside you and began to pump. In and out. He added another finger and pumped faster. In and out. Then three fingers. You moaned you were so close. "I'm gonna..." You said then your body relaxed. Harry pulled out and licked the cum from his fingers. He got back on the bed and kissed you passionately.

He sat up a bit, leaning against the headboard and you pulled his boxers off, he was already hard so you pumped your hand up and down his shaft. You flicked the tip with your tounge. "Come on [y/n] don't tease!" You giggled then began to suck him off. You took as much as you could without gagging and fondled his balls with your free hand. He moaned. After about a minute of pumping and sucking he cummed in your mouth. You swallowed and wiped your mouth. You sat on his lap and kissed him.

He rubbed your clit with the tip of his dick making you moan, "Tease."  He smirked then spread your legs wider pushing himself inside you. You gasped. He began to bounce you. Your hands were on his shoulders so you could keep balance. He bounced with you pushing himself deeper inside of you, hitting your G spot each time. "I'm gonna cum!" You yelled.

"Hold it for a second... 3.. 2..1.." On one you both relaxed hitting your climax together. You collapsed ontop of him, resting your head on his chest. "Amazing." He whispered running his hands through your hair. "You truly are amazing [y/n]"