04. Stones as a Witness

Start from the beginning

"Y/n Stone." She replied with her name. I don't want to talk to you...

"Yeah. You were really awesome. You're like, beating the crap out of the nomu." The pink alien girl spoke as well, smiling brightly at her.

She hummed in boredom.

"Why don't you transfer to hero course? I'm sure they'll allow you." Asui was next to suggest.

"That's a lot of work..." she wanted to plop herself to a pillow right now.

"Really, but I think it's more work in support course." Kirishima added as he turned to her. Y/n eyed him, remembering that she entrusted Ultron's head in his hands. "Ah, the robot head. Power loader told me he'd put it in a box." He explained.

Y/n clicked her tongue. She wanted to get started with Ultron's progress right away.

"You've been in school all these days, how come I've never seen you nor heard about you?" It was Kiminari who asked next. It was just a wonder how a beauty like hers didn't reach his ears nor did his beauty radar detected it.

Y/n wanted to teleport away now. Why are they so friendly?

"Hey you!" Y/n turned to the fierce call. Her head, meeting the angry pomeranian who's frown was now straightened by irons. "You may have stolen my prey, but don't think highly of yourself because you're just an extra." Bakugo said harshly.

Okay, not all of them are friendly. "Sure. Die next time I'm not there to help you out." She replied, reminding him that of she didn't pull him away, he'd be crushed by the nomu.

The red eyed blonde menacingly eyed her. "Watch your words damn extra."

She spaced out again after that, ignoring bakugo's crazy outburst while Kirishima was trying to stop him as they were un the police station.

Some eyes were on her now and it's one of the things she hated the most.

The stones wanted to laylow. What were they thinking where they showed up in helping All might?

Hopefully, they won't be leaking her information. She's been able to keep herself invisible until now. She just got to continue it before things goes more irritating.

Y/n, who hated attention was now known to the entire class 1A.

How she wanted to just eat some instant noodles and forget this ever happens.

Well, she'll probably forget it by tomorrow once she focused on making progress for Ultron 2.0 and making some gear adjustment. She should also add more snack on her work table, Mei's been snatching some of hers.

I should probably add some coffeeķ maker in Ultron's upgrade. Wait, soul stone doesn't like coffee... how about boba milk tea maker?

She nodded to her thoughts. It was a good feature for the new Ultron 2.0.

.

.

.

The next day, Y/n went to school at the same time, making her way to the support course working area as she found the boxed Ultron on her table.

Y/n started making adjustments on the robot right away before going back to class to attend the morning subjects. Soon as the class started, Y/n couldn't help but feel the stare of every subject teacher that came. They were all the pro heroes who arrived late at the scene in USJ after she killed the nomu.

Y/n kept avoiding it everytime as she looked at her notes.

Lunch came by and the excited Mei pulled her towards the cafeteria. She decided to find some seats while her quote friend went to order some meals for them.