part 5

Ron's view:

Harry sat next to her right side, I still could feel jealousy, I know its selfish and she's almost died but still. I sat on her left side and grab her hand, I squeezed her hand, I was really worried about her. We sat like that for something like 20 minutes, not even a word comming out from wither of us, I was just starting at her, I missed her. I thought about how selfish I was with harry, I mean I still pretty sure they like each other but I knew that if I'll keep be evil to them I'll never get a chance with her. "Hey, I know it's wired but.. ugh.. I think we need to talk." I said to harry, I didn't knew what I to say because I didn't want to tell anyone about the fact that I fancy y/n lupin, but he's my best friend! And it was also wired to talk to him about it when she sits between us, sleeping.. "Umm.. about what exactly? I know you kind of mad at me but I still don't get why." Harry respond, "umm, I don't know how to say this I.. I-I think I fan..-" "You fancy her, you fancy y/n, don't you?" He cut me off. "Ugh I- I-.. Yes.. I fancy y/n" I replied, I could feel my cheeks blushed and I felt so embarrassed. "Wait what is that so obvious?! Do you think she notices?.. oh bloody hell.." I asked him really nervous, wait a minute, if he knows why is he spending so much time with her and don't help me to make a move?! Or he does?.. maybe all those conversations they have is about me? Nooooo, now I'm just being stupid "Oh no, I mean she cant see this but I think everyone else can." Harry break me out of my thoughts. "Oh umm ok.. wait what do you mean 'everyone else'?!" Oh BLOODY HELL everyone else know it??? "Ugh idk just.. umm I think you should make a move." Harry respond. "Oh and I think you should help me with that." I said and the two of us just giggle, we totally forgot that y/n sitting between us sleeping. "Oh ugh and Im sorry I was angry on you, I just thought you two had a thing.." I said looking down, "us? having a thing? Hahaha u got to be kidding me! She's like my sister, mate." Harry said as he
laughed at me. Its been like an half an hour and I got pretty tired, I landed one of my hands around y/n waist as the other still holding y/n hand, and I tried to fell asleep, I felt harry try to get comfortable position with her and taking her other hand, holding it too. Eventually we fall asleep.

Y/n's view:

I woke up in ginny's room, with a two adorable boys sleeping right next to me, wait what?! What happend? Where am I? I-.. then I remembered, the snake, he did me something, I still don't feel good. I heard the door opened and I close my eyes quickly, I wanted to get some more sleep. "Omg I- Hermione look!" I could hear Ginny trying to whishper but you know.. she's Ginny so I could hear her. "Aww they are so cute" hermione said when she saw us. "I really don't want to interrupt them so.. let's go down stairs, we'll wake them later." Ginny said, and they both closed the door.
Then I realized, ron is sleeping with me!! i could feel his hot breaths on my neck and his hand around my waist. I felt so safe. Then I saw harry, I can't thank him enough for being like a brother to me. I felt that both of my arms is holding someone's else arms, one hand is holding Harry and the other Ron. Then I felt like I need to wake up, "Hey? Boys? Wake up." I kind of whishper as they both wake up. Harry still hold my hand as he woke up and ron just got shocked, I really don't know why, I mean.. I do but I don't think he.. I don't think he got shocked in a good way. He took his hand off my waist but still hold my hand, I felt that my hand was sweating, he probably hold it all night. "Good morning beautiful, Im glad you ok" ron said with a morning voice and a soft smile. "Thank u, good morning ron" I smiled back, "good morning y/n, I was really worried. Im glad you are ok." Harry said with a smile as I smiled back at him and said "good morning harry".
"I think we should probably call your parents, they seem bloody sceard last night.. and today we are going to the quditch world cap, you should probably say good bye" ron said as I nodded in agreement. Harry went downstairs to call them and the twins as ron stayed with me and hugged me, I felt so happy. I could hear the door opened, "y/n! Im so glad you're ok!" My mom said as she and my dad ran twords me. They both hugged me tight and I hugged them back with all the power I had, I felt so weak. "Hey princess, glad you're ok." The twins said, still together, still creepy. I smiled at them as they hugged me too and then I saw hermione and ginny entering the room and hugging me too. "Hey, I heard cedric is coming with you to the quditch world cap, I think you haven't seen him for a while." My mom said to me. "Cedric?? I missed him so much!" Cedric is one of my best friends, I know him my whole life, he's a 7 year, he always had helped me with getting along with the teachers at Hogwarts and all this crap. He he just was there for me, always. "Wait, what? Who is cedric?" Ron asked me confused, "cedric diggory, He is in Hufflepuff, he's 7th year and he's-" "one of my best friends!" My mom said as I cut her. I still was kind of angry at ron, I wanted him to jealous. "Oh.. ugh.. ok."

Ron's view:

"Hey? Boys? Wake up." I heard a sleepy female voice said as I opened my eyes. It was y/n, and I still hold her waist and hand, I quickly took my arm off her, I didn't want that my crush on her will be that obvious. But I couldn't let go of her arm, I wanted to hold her forever. We decided to call lupin, tonks and the twins. Everyone hugged her and smiled at her, evryone were happy she woke up, but not as much as I was. I wanted so bad to tell her Im sorry for yelling at her but I didn't get the chance, I mean yeah eventually I will tell but I really want to right now, I want to spend my time with her at the quditch world cap.. "Hey, I heard cedric is coming with you to the quditch world cap, I think you haven't seen him for a while." Tonks said to y/n, "cedric?? I missed him so much!" Y/n said, I wad really confused, wait she missed him? Wait who the bloody hell is he? "Wait what, who is cedric?" I asked confused "cedric diggory He is in Hufflepuff, he's 7th year and he's-" tonks said and "one of my best friends!" Y/n cut her off. One of her best friends? Great, another person to be afriad of. "Oh ugh.. ok." I respond, I didn't knew what to say. I was too afraid of harry have a thing with y/n, now I have another guy to be afriad of.