part 4

Y/n's view:

"Just wait here until I'm coming back!" I said as I was going up. I knock at ron's bedroom door and I felt wired, kind of exciting wired..

Ron's view:

I heard knocking, "Come in y/n!" I yelled with a tired voice, I was pretty tired.. I layed on my bed. She opened the door with a confused look on her face, "how did you know it was me?" She said with a soft smile, I can't she's so adorable.. but I will never get the chance.. she's probably crushing over harry.. ugh, they do make a hot couple.. "oh I- umm.. you are the only one who's knocking.." I said giggling with a little nervous voice, I actually dont know why I was nervous. "oh" she giggled back. "So.. why are you here?.." I looked down. "Umm idk I saw you leaving and harry told me to go check on you.." she said as she set near me on my bed. Harry, why did she need to mention HARRY. I got pissed off, "Oh so you do everything harry's telling you now, hah?" I said with an angry look, but still looking down. "What?-.." she respond with a kind of angry giggle. "What you heard, I can see how you two are looking at each other, you seem, ugh.. i..in love.." still looking down. "I- WHAT?! Why would you think that? We just best friends." She said with a confused look. "Best friends hah? Ok.. Yeah bloody best friends.." I said under my breath. "Ok even if we weren't best friends, EVEN IF WE WERE IN LOVE, why is it supposed to be any of your business?!" She respond as she stand up, angry.. yes she heard me, what did I expect when I said that, its only the two of us in this room.. "ugh.. idk.. j..just leave it, ok?.. Im sorry I yelled Im just so- Im so stupid.." I respond, I didn't know what to say, I didn't want her to be angry at me, and sure I didn't want to hurt her. She sighed. "I-Im going down, After you chill out you can join too, we're making tea." She said as she walked out of the room, still, ANGRY.

y/n's view:

I came up to his room, I wanted to call him down, to hang out with us. I still didn't know exactly what my feelings were.. I knocked at the door and he recognizes me, I felt butterflys in my stomach. He was sitting on his bed, he smiled at me as I smiled back. I sat down next to him, "Umm idk, I saw you leaving and harry told me to check up on you.." I said, I could feel my cheeks blushed, I think he didn't saw that, he didn't looked at me.. "oh so you're doing everything harry's telling you hah?" I was shocked.. I didn't know why I just felt.. hurt. "What?-.." I tried to giggle so he didn't notice Im angry and hurt. "What you heard, I can see how you two are looking at each other, you seem.. in love." WTF? Why would he think we are in love? And why the hell would he be interesting of my love life? Maybe he has feeling for me?.. NO, no.. I need to stop making my self hope for nothing. But, me? And harry? In love?! NEVER. "Why would you think that? We are just best friends." I respond, I didn't know what to say.. I guess its the best I could go with, I mean its not a lie.. "...yeah bloody best friends..." I heard him saying under his breath, "Ok, even if we weren't best friends, even if we were in love.. why is it supposed to be any of your business?!" I yelled, I was angry, I felt like yelling at him was right.. "ugh, idk j..just leave it.. ok?..Im sorry I yelled at you" he confused me, one moment he's angry and jealous, god's know why.. and the other he's soft and kind and he is sorry about the fact that he yelled? "I-Im going down.. After you chill out you can join too, we're making tea." I said a little bit angry as I got out of his room. I ran twords harry jumped to the empty seat next to him, the seat I was before going to this wired conversation. I took his arms and put them on my shoulders as I let my head fall onto his shoulder. "What..- what happend??" He asked me with a worry look. "Idk, he.. he just started to yell at me, so I yelled at him back and we got into a little fight.. but then he said sorry? So I invited him to seat with us when he chill out. I would feel kind of bad if I weren't.." I respond. "I- ok, I..I get it." He said with a soft smile, I looked at his face and smiled back. After a few minutes we set like that, didn't say anything, ron came down.. then I felt some kind of strange feeling that's telling me to go to the kitchen so I did, I thought is just my mind telling me to be nice and make some tea for everybody. Yet I still didn't looked at Ron, But I could feel him staring at me, and not in a good way.

Ron's view:

I wanted to talk to y/n again, I felt so bad fighting with her.. I should go talk to harry or something, ask him about what is going on between them. I went downstairs to call her and as I get to the living room I saw them both sitting on the couch, she were in his hands. I felt like Im going to blow, from sadness jealousy and anger. Bloody hell those feeling and me are not really good mix. As they notice me they still didn't say anything, but I saw y/n with a wired look, as she walked away to the kitchen, I guess to bring some tea.

Y/n's view:

I felt like Im not alone in the kitchen, I could feel something touching me, and walk on my leg, as I look down to my leg I saw a snake, A REALLY BIG SNAKE. I got sceard but I was too shocked to do something, the tea kettle just fell of my hands and them the snake just bite me. Everything just started to get dark until I couldn't hear anything. Then I just.. fell.

Ron's view:

I sat on the other couch near ginny and the twins.. Hermione set with harry. I still didn't say anything. Boom! We could hear something made of glass just broke in the kitchen, we knew it was y/n. I wanted to go check on her and help her but something cut me off, "I'll go check on her" I heard harry's voice, I didn't respond cause I realized that if I would say/do something I will get into fight with harry, and I didn't wanted to fight with my best friend, even that I was already angry at him. Harry froze, we could see him shocked, "what's wrong harry??" Ginny asked him, she was worried, same as me. "Y/n!!" Harry yelled as he get down to the floor with heavy breaths, "y/n!! Please wake up!!" He said as he was kneeling down next to her. We all ran there, I could see y/n lying on the floor, I just frozed there as I saw everyone trying to help her. I was so worried and I wanted to do something but I jusy couldn't move. I heard Sirius lupin and tonks get in the house, "what's wrong?! What happend?!" Lupin asked me, oh bloody hell. "Ugh.. u.. I- ugh.. y/n.. she's.." I said with heavy breaths, as I pointed on her, on the floor. They moved harry and ginny from her and they tried to do something I didn't know what they did but it kinda worked. Sirius grabbed her to the couch and then it was the moment I finally did something. "Y/n!! I- please wake up.. Im so sorry but I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP." i said with a panic voice, ofc she didn't hear but I didn't care I just wanted her to wake up so I get to say sorry. "Shhh it's ok, the adults will take care of her." I heard my mom saying, as she took me back and hold my hand. "Its ok, go upstairs with harry, hermione, Ginny and the twins, we'll tell you if something happen." She said as she smiled at me, I walked upstairs as I saw lupin ran twords her and trying to do something. I walked into the twins room, harry Hermione and ginny were there too. They all were worried, even fred and george, I NEVER saw them worried. "So what do you think? Is she going to make it?" Ginny said as tears falling from her eyes. "Yes, yes. She's strong, she.. she is.." harry said when his voice crack. "What was that?? What happened?!" I yelled at harry. "Idk I-.. I just saw her there on the floor, there was a snake next to her but he just.. he just disappeared." He said with a confused look. I looked at him as a response.. I were too worried to say anything. After like a hour my mom came into the room, "she's ok, she woke up for a few minutes but she's tired, let her sleep." She said as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Ugh, where..where is she?" Harry asked. "She's in ginny's room, she has a bed there, oh and Hermione and Ginny sweethearts, we'll figure out something for you two." She smiled at hermione. I didn't care I ran twords ginny's room to see her I heard someone is behind me, but I just kept running, when I got there I saw lupin and tonks sitting next to her, she was asleep but they couldn't let go. "Oh Im sorry.. I..I.. I can go." I said, I didn't want to interrupt there, after all she's their daughter. "Oh.. umm its ok, you can come in, we.. we'll leave you two with her." Tonks respond as she stand up. Wait. You two? Who's else is here? I turned around to see harry, with a really worried look. "Oh thanks" harry said. Lupin couldn't let go. "Co-come on Remus.." I heard tonks whishper to lupin. They got out and I ran twords her bed but I tried to be quiet, I didn't want to wake her up.