part 6

Y/n pov:

So after we all done getting ready and I said good bye to my parents we just walked after mr. Weasley in the woods, I really didn't know where were we going because mr. Weasley said we are going to the woods to meet the Diggory's who'll get us there, and I was so excited to see cedric again. Then after like 20 minutes that I was talking and joking with the twins, we finally saw mr. Diggory, but I didn't sae Cedric
Then there was a wired sound from the tree, I looked up and saw Cedric jumping down to stand on the ground. I ran twords him and hugged him tide, I really missed him this summer. I actually met him this summer when my family and I was in hogsmade. "Oh hey little one, I missed you." Cedric said as he hugged me back. "I missed you too! I'm so happy to see you again" I responded as I let go of the hug. I walked back to the twins as Cedric introduce himself to the Weasley's, "seems like you got Ron to jealous." george asked me with a smirk, he actually was the soft one.. and fred was kinda all laughing right now about some joke he made, YES, HE HIMSELF MADE THIS JOKE. Actually, I didn't hear the joke so maybe it was funny, I mean.. it still is Fred Weasley's joke. Wait.. Ron is jealous? I- yes!! Oh thank god. "Wha-what are you talking about?" I was trying to act fool but I still wanted to see if he is really jealus so I turned around to see his face and he was all red and angry. Oh my lord I did it thank goooooooooood. "Yeah.. HE'S JEALUS!" George said while laughing so hard, I hold a laugh too, it was so funny I cant- finally I giggled a bit, I just couldn't take it george's laugh was so funny. "Ok maybe he is, but it's literally nothing me and Cedric are nothing and me and Ron are nothing." I said, I was kinda sad at the end of the sentence, after all.. I do like Ron, even if Im trying to make him all angry right now, which is not surprising that Im good at it. "Well princess, you clearly don't know how to lie. You are totally fancy one of them!" George said kind of series right now. "Oh I bet it's pretty Diggory guy, he's tall and he's good looking and he's in 7's year and an Hufflepuff- I mean.. your own mom is an Hufflepuff, of course you'll be into this guy." Fred just shouted after he FINALLY stoped laughing so hard about his joke. "So what? You too are all tall and good looking too and you two are 6's year and Im not into you two, what's the difference?" I said, I actually ment it. But I really didnt want them to suspect in some kind of way that I LIKE RON, their own brother omg. "Ohhhh so you think we're good looking now, huh? Well of course you do. We ARE good looking." Fred said, kinda proud of him self like he's some kind of a god. "Well yeah.. you are a WEASLEY'S." I responded. And I didn't lied tho. All the Weasley's looked good, except from percy maybe.. "sooooo you think Ron is good looking too huh?" George said with an other smirk. Oh gosh I hated it when he smirked. "Wha- umm.. well yeah? I guess.." I said with a confused voice, holy shit they are totally on to me right now. But before they could say anything about it mr. Weasley and mr. Diggory yelled at us to come faster and to hold this teleport thing or what ever. We were in a circle around this and we all hold it, I hold it really tight because I was sceard I'll fall or something. I was next to Ron and Hermione so when we hold it I took Ron's hand because I was sceard. When the thing did it's thing we were all spinning aroud now and I squeezed Ron's hand tight, it felt safe. I looked at him and he was blushing I think, I bearly saw something, we were still spinning. "Let it go!!" Mr. Weasley yelled, I knew it'll be safe, it's the whole point at this teleport thing. Ron just looked at me wuth a sceard look and I nodded as an improvement that it is safe. (Y/n suppose to be a Ravenclaw so she and hermione are the smart ones, if u aren't a Ravenclaw and you don't want to be- screw you this is what the story says.) So we both just let it go and fell twords the ground from the frickin' sky. I fell on my head and got knocked out or something for a few seconds.

Ron's pov:

The whole walking I was curious about who is this Cedric guy. I mean- of course I was jealous! He is a boy and he is one of my crush's best friends, and I am me- what did you except?.. the Harry walked twords me, he could feel I was jealus, "what? Are you jealous because y/n is talking and joking with the twins now? They are your brothers! I'm sure they aren't have a thing for her or something.. and if you'll tell them..- they may help you to make your own move!" Yeah, it still Harry, he was stupid. I didn't even notice y/n is with the twins, I was so focused at being jealus because of Cedric who I didn't know NOTHING about him, and now Im jealous because of my own brothers. Bloody hell what's wrong with me? She seemed soooooo happy around the twins, they called her PRINCESS!! what the hell- "wha- No! I didn't even notice they were talking.. I was focused on thinking about this Cedric guy.. well now Im jealous of them too.." I finally said after staring at them for a while and thinking about what they are talking about. "Oh- sorry mate. Im just saying.. you SHOULD try to make a move! Im like 100% sure she likes you too." Harry said, comforting me. "We'll see about that mate.." I responded as I turned my head back twords y/n and the twins to go back to my thoughts about what they are talking about. But y/n's laugh was so adorable that I couldn't focuse. I was just starting with a stupid smile all over my face. God! Love is emmbersing. Then we saw a man, I guess he was Cedric's dad because he is mr. Diggory. great. Then this tall guy jumped from the top of the tree that mr. Diggory was standing next to and y/n run straight twords him jumped at him and hugged him. So I did simple math in my head and I figured out this tall, good looking, not me guy is Cedric. Great.. he IS good looking, more then I imagined! "What's that Ronnie boy? You wish that was you, huh?" Fred shouted from behind me as he laughed so bloody heard and loud and he highed five to george as I was so red and emberssed and angry and jealous all together now, oh bloody hell. Then y/n walked back to the twins to keep talking to them as I kept talking to Harry, I don't know what y/n and george was talking about but it was obviously had something to deal with me because she kept looking back at me, me with the angry jealous and red face. Oh yeah and it's just george and y/n because Fred was still laughing so so, SO hard. "Oh and about what Fred said.. it's obvious he's right, you do wish that was you. So just listen to me and make your move!!" Harry said when he caught me staring at y/n. "I-I.. I dont know! I'll try something. Maybe I'll hold her hand or something."
* After a few minutes , we are already holding the teleport thing *
I took y/n's hand and hold it tight. Harry was infront of me and he saw that I'm holding her hand so he smirked at me and I just had this 'shut up' look. "Let it go!!" My dad yelled at us. Wtf-?! Bloody hell, is he really telling us to let it go?! He could just said 'avada cadabra' and I wouldn't noticed. I was so confused and sceard so I just looked at y/n and she just nodded, I took that as and 'its ok'. We let go from this thing and we landed on the ground. And BLOODY HELL.
Y/n landed a few seconds before me, something like 30, and she was knocked out this whole time, but when I landed too she started to wake up. I was really worried so I ran next to her and helped her sit. I looked at her straight in the eyes, I could see she was shocked but also exsosted so I just hugged, tight. Like really really tight. I had butterflys in my stomach right now but I ignore them, I'm just glad y/n is in my hands.