part 2

Y/n pov:

After I said hello to the twins I saw harry, I missed him sooo much! Even that I have met him this summer I didn't saw him for like a month, and he is literally like my brother. I ran twords him and hugged him so tight, he hugged me back and I could feel someone staring at me but I didnt care, I just missed him so much. when I let go I hold his shoulders and I look at him, "you change so much since we met! Oml I missed you so much." I said and smiled at him, "you too! I missed you too" he respond with a grin. I could still feel someone staring at me from behind so I decided to just turn around and then I saw sirius, talking with my dad and looking at me, I couldn't help myself and I ran twords him hugging him tight, he hugged me back ofc, "I missed you kiddo" I heard him whisper "I missed you too sirius" I respond. I met sirius for the first time when I was 1 years old, but last year, at mt 3th at Hogwarts I met him again,

Last year was the best year in my life, my dad come to Hogwarts and not as a parent, as a teacher. No one knew me except ginny dean and seamus before last year, and then everyone knew me as lupin's daughter, yeah its kind of annoying but this is how I knew the golden trio and became best friends with them, I met them on the train, I wanted to sit with my father and I couldn't found ginny dean and seamus so we looked for another sit, the whole train was fool and I saw hermione harry and ron, I knew harry well because he is harry.. I knew ron as ginny's brother, and hermione I just met her on the train for the first time even the fact I knew her name, I knew she was The best student in the class. Then I helped them with whole the sirius thing, as I became a really good friend with harry, he really became like a new brother to me.

"Hey I think someone is staring at us" sirius said still whispering, I let go and I look around me, I saw ron staring at me as I was hugging sirius, he is so adorable! I can't-.. wait is he staring at me? I guess he was the one who stared at me when I hugged harry either. Ron quickly took his eyes of me and I was really confused.. I went to say hey to ginny who was still in her room.. yes she is still the SAME Ginny...

Ron's pove:

After she let go of fred and george she saw harry, yes harry potter, and this two were really close to each other, like REALLY close.. More then me and y/n. I always thought y/n and harry had a thing so I didn't want to think about the fact that I think I like her, Ugh no.. I think I love her.. but I knew she and harry have something, I didn't know what but they even met each other at the summer.. I did not met her at all.. I saw her running twords harry and hug him, more tight then she hugged me. My face got red from jealous as I stare at the two hugging. I gave harry a 'wtf' look and he dont seem to care, he just hugged her back.. Harry always said he think y/n like me or some things about the fact that he's absolutely sure I like her.. I wasn't sure back then, but now Im sure. All this summer I felt like I'm missing something, and now I just know it was y/n. I kept staring at them as they let go of the hug and start talking I didn't listen, I just didn't want to get more jealous and angry. She look around like she's going to look back at me but then she notice sirius is there, talking to lupin, her dad. I saw her running twords him and hug him too, her hugs.. they are so magical.. any time when she hugs me she just embarrassing her head into my chest and making my heart melt.. and her smell! Bloody hell her smell! She smells like heaven. I didn't even realize that all this time I was so in the thoughts about her hugs I was still staring at her and the she turned around and looked at me, staring at her. It was so awkward, I didn't know what to do- I just froze there, with the most stupid face I could ever have. Oh come on ron do something you stupid! Bloody hell I cant fucking move! She looked at me with a confuse look and went upstairs, I guess to say hey to Ginny, they are still best friends you know..