Chapter 2

TIME TO SKIP FORWARD TO BILL AND FLEUR'S WEDDING (A WEEK LATER)

Harry's POV

As I sat there, watching the slightly boring wedding, I knew I didn't want one of these. "Ginny?" I whispered out of the corner of my mouth. She drew her eyes away from the wedding to look at me. "Yeah?" She asked. "I don't want this. I want something exciting, and somewhere memorable." She grinned at me, "shall we get out of here?" She asked, playfully winding winding her hair round her finger. "Apparition?" I asked. "Wonderful," she took my arm and with a loud CRACK we apperated.

Ginny's POV

We were at Bill's wedding, when I suggested getting out of there. Honestly, it was so stuffy in there you could have baked a turkey! But, just before we apperated, I caught Mum's eye. "Don't you dare" she mouthed. Too late; We were gone.

Harry's POV

We were in the Forest of Dean, where me, Hermione and Ron had camped out. Ginny turned at pulled a face. "What?" I asked, pulling her towards me. "1. I hate apparition, and 2. Mum's gonna kill me." She grimaced. I pulled her into a kiss, and she instantly forgot her worries and leaned into it. "Do you have that tent?" I asked, reaching into her locket. "You're fighting a losing battle, Harry," she murmured, "Accio tent!" The tent squeezed itself out of the locket and sprung out onto the floor. "Magic or Hand?" She asked, flipping her wand between her fingers. "Magic," I whispered, "it gives us more time." She grinned and, with a flourish of her wand, the tent began fixing itself up.
When it was done, I held the flap up open for her. "M'lady!" I kissed her on the cheek. She entered the tent with a flourish and gasped, stopping dead still. "Harry... Oh Harry!" She breathed, disappearing into the tent. I followed her and smiled. "Do you like it?" I asked her. "Harry... Harry it's... it's so beautiful!" The theme was a black and white layout, with fluffy white rugs and squashy black sofas in the living room. In the kitchen which was raised a couple of steps, there was a marble granite counter with shiny silver taps. In the room next to the kitchen there was a wonderfully big bedroom, centred around a big double bed with black pillows and white covers.
I was pleased Ginny liked it; I didn't think it was her taste. "Now, shall I lead you to the bedroom?" I asked. She just nodded, letting me lead her to the bed.

SKIP HALF AN HOUR...

She rolled over in bed, looking at me. "OK, so Mum's SO gonna kill me!" She murmured, getting out of bed. "What time is it?" I asked lazily, lying on my back. "Umm... OK, we have GOT to get back now. Harry, it's five!" I scrambled out of bed and performed a quick spell to get myself ready. Despite the fact we looked very crumpled, we were at least presentable. "Harry, we NEED to hurry! Mum's gonna kill me!" Ginny screeched from outside. I scrambled out of the tent and swished my wand up in the air. The tent unfolded and zoomed into the bag. "Gin grab my hand!" I shouted. She sprinted towards me and caught my hand, just in time. The Burrow! I shouted in my mind, squeezing my eyes shut and turning on the spot, like I had been taught to do all those years ago at Hogwarts.
The world was a mess of black swirls, I couldn't breath, I couldn't move. All I felt was Ginny's hand in mine, and I held onto it for dear life. Just when I thought I was going suffocate, the world was clear again. Spinning, but clear. I looked at Ginny and she was very pale, a tingly green colour. "Harry..." she whispered. Then she collapsed. "MOLLY!" I screamed, in the direction of the house. "MOLLY, ARTHUR, RON, HERMIONE, ANYONE! IT'S GINNY! HELP!" I roared at the direction of the house. Ron flat out sprinted from the garden and knelt by his knees by Ginny. He was fading out, becoming fuzzier by the moment "Ron..." I murmured. Then the world went black.

Sorry for the time skips, I didn't have many ideas, but I hoped this ended well! Thank you so much for your views, they mean a lot!
Keep Reading!
Felicity 🐺📖