Vegeta's punishment

Vegeta  was scared, his heart was racing. What was Goku going to do to him? Goku smiles, shoving Vegeta on the bed. Vegeta looks up. "Kakarot what are you going to do to me?" Goku smirks, letting out a low, deep growl.

"Trust me, you're going to enjoy this punishment." Vegeta blushed, as Goku pinned him down stradling his hips, the crotches rubbing against each other. Vegeta gasped, moaning loudly, every touch so sensitive.

Goku rips off both of their clothes, lightly trailing his fingers across Vegeta's stomach, alomost scratching him.  Gkou wanted to torture him, wanting him to beg. All of a sudden he grasped Vegeta's member, licking the tip lightly, Vegeta moaned as he torturously licked the side of his member, back to the tip, already tasting pre cum.

"Veggie, you're not about to bust yet are you? It's sad really, even I have more self control than that." Vegeta blushed. "T-that's not fair  Kakarot! And you know it!" Goku smirks. "tsk tsk tsk." He continues to lick up and down Vegeta's member, he stoped once more when he reached the tip again.

He looks up at Vegeta, and starts sucking the tip. Just as he was about to cum he took all of it into his mouth Vegeta nearly screamed in pleasure. "Kakarot!" Vegeta layed back, panting heavily.  Goku crawled back up, stradling him again.

He smiles. "Veggie why so soon?" Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Whatever clown" Goku laughed, kissing him softly. Vegeta smirked, fliping Goku on the bottom,  He was now on top of him.

"Alright Kakarot, my turn."

A/N

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! while you're at it, why not comment and favorite? And if you wanna chat, feel free to follow me, I wanna get to know you guys. Anyways, byeee!