We're Back Bitches

Hey guys! I figured, Why not continue this story? I have nothing better to do with my life so we're going to continue with this "uh...Masterpiece" So be looking forward to more updates. So please, Enjoy whatever the hell this turns out to be. <3

Goku woke up, his wrists and Ankles Strapped down to the bed. His naked body shining in the sunlight spilling from the window. He lightly shook his head, lifting it up in confusion. Damn, we must have gone crazy last night. He looked around the room for Vegeta. "Geta! Where are you?!" Almost instantaneously, the door opened, Vegeta walked in fully dressed in his blue suit and armor. He chuckled to himself at the sight of his mate. "Veggie help meeeeeee!" Goku whined. Vegeta Unleashed Goku from the straps. He sat up and stretched. "Good morning Kakarot." He kissed him softly. "You should hop in the shower." 

Goku looked at him confused. "I don't see why I have to." Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Well if you don't I'm going to make you. I'd rather you not walk around covered in Dried semen and candle wax. Plus you reek of sweat." Goku laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, right. That sounds like a good idea." Goku got up and walked into the bathroom, turning on the water.

Vegeta thought to himself. Damn...he's so tempting right now..

He walked into the bathroom, peaking into the shower curtain. Goku pretended not to notice him, and continued to bathe himself. "Kaka..." Goku smirked, finishing. He turned off the water and grabbed his towel. Before he could step out of the shower, Vegeta pinned him against the wall, and kissed him. 

Vegeta looked in his eyes, You're going to get dirty again...