Trunk's Birthday pt 2

Soon after everyone ate some cake, Everyone gathered around so Trunks could open His gifts. He got what every kid usually got. Roshi and Turtle got him a toy firetruck. Tien and Chiaotzu got him Easily 150$ Worth of Pogs. (Anyone remeber those?) Trunks was happy with the toys he got. Then it came down to Goku and Vegeta's gift

Bulma handed the small box to Trunks. Vegeta looked over at Goku with a somewhat worried expression. "Kakarot, are you sure you know what you're doing? What if he doesn't like it?" Goku just smiled in response.

Trunks riped open the wrapping paper, lifting the lid of the box. He almost squealed in excitement. He pulled out  Tapion's Ocarina. "Oh my god! Dad this is amazing!" For a moment Vegeta stared at Goku in amazment. They were both then huged tightly by small Trunks. "I love you guys so much!" 

-Small time skip-

Before Vegeta left he was stoped by an upset Bulma. "Vegeta...What the hell was that?" Already pissed off Vegeta snapped back. "What woman?! The boy like it didn't he? WHAT DID i DO WRONG NOW?"

"Of all the things you could have gotten him you chose some stupid little instrument that he might have already broken by now! Not to mention it was obviously cheap! And you didn't even come up with that shit on your own! You had Goku get the present because you forgot your son's birthday!"

Vegeta was going to burst. He was going to scream. "IT'S NOT THE PRICE OF THE GIFT IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS! HE WAS HAPPY THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! NOW STOP BITCHING AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!" 

Bulma was going to  say something but she was inerupted by the sound of Trunks playing his insrument. She regonized the song. It was "The Legend of Zelda" theme. She stared as he was playing on the roof.

Vegeta smirked. "See? what did I tell you?" Bulma stormed off. He was satisfied. He had won, he knew he had. Goku walked up to Vegeta. His posture was strange. Almost animalistic. Dominate.

Vegeta had completely forgotten about the little punishment he was warned about. "Vegeta...what did I tell you about being a bad boy?" Embarrassed, Vegeta answered back, "You're not serious...are you Kakarot?" Goku smirked devilishly. "You should have been the better person Vegeta..you snapped back twice, not thinking. Blinded by rage. Not using your head." Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Oh? And you're clearly the expert here." Goku chuckled. His voice low, almost into a growl. Either way, you didn't listen.."

So, when we get home. You're getting that punishment. Vegeta once again rolled his eyes, walking to the car, Goku following.  They both got in, Drving home. After a 20 minute ride, they finally got to their house. Right as He was walking into the house Goku shoved him against the wall.

"Now, here's your punishment.."

A/N

(Heyguys, don't worry I plan on making that scene as detailed as possible.Feel free to follow me. And hey, while you're at it, why not like and comment? I always need some new ideas. Anyways, I love you guys..Bye!)