Chapter 17 - Rematch

Both Seijoh and Karasuno were on the court as people were up on the second floor, waiting for the game to start and watching them warm themselves up more. Volleyballs were bouncing on the floor as one was picked up by two setters. Looking up, the two hard headed setters glared at each other while trying to take the volleyball away from the other. 

"Well, if it isn't Tobio-Chan who didn't even have a chance in winning" Oikawa sneered, pulling at the volleyball.

"We're gonna win this time so eat your words!" Kageyama exclaimed, pulling back at the volleyball.

"It'll be easy to get you out of my way! All that's left is that damn Ushiwaka!" Oikawa yelled before letting go of the volleyball, causing Kageyama to fall backwards as the ball flew in the air. "Prepare to be defeated again Tobio!" Oikawa then let out an evil, yet childish, laugh.

A brown haired female took notice and watched in amusement before going over and pulled the blueberry head back on his feet. "For a third year you're pretty childish Oikawa-Senpai" Y/n mused, looking at the brown haired male.

His eyes soon lit up as a smile was on his lips. He went over to the female and pushed Kageyama out of the way and held onto the female's hands. "Y/n-Chan! I'm glad you could make it!" he said with excitement.

"I have to be here, I'm their coach" she said with a small giggle. The boys of Karasuno glanced at the male, glaring at him as he and their female coach were talking. 

"Yo~ Y/n" a pink haired male called out, causing the female to look over and see the two men that 'kidnapped' her. 

"Makki Mattsun, what's up" she let go of the male's hands and went over to them with a smile as the three of them did a handshake with each other. 

"You know, the usual" Mattsun smiled.

The three were talking to one another as Oikawa tried to join in but was to no avail. It wasn't long until more of Seijoh noticed the female and started to crowd her to talk to her. The boys of Karasuno only took notice as they started to get riled up.

"Who's the new manager?" Yahaba questioned the female.

"You mean Yachi?" Y/n question before glancing over at the female.

"She has a cute name too. Think you can help me?" Yahaba questioned with a smile as Y/n let out a small 'Pfft!'.

"Sorry, she's off limits, so is Kiyoko" Y/n smiled at the male.

"What about you then?" Yahaba questioned smoothly.

"Sorry she's off limits too" a voice said, causing the others to look over as Tanaka and Noya glared at the men. They did a weird circular motion as they gave Seijoh a nasty look before Y/n gently bonked their heads.

"Knock it off you two" she sighed out before having a smile grace her lips. "We'll see you guys on the court" she said to the boys, glancing over at them, "And this time, we're winning" she smirked at them before walking off as Tanaka and Noya gave them one last dirty look before following after their coach as Seijoh only got more riled up by her words.

The referee soon blew the whistle as the two captains shook hands. The ref soon flipped a coin to see who was going to be the first to pick, only for it to be Karasuno's pick.

"We'll be receiving" Daichi stated.

"Then we'll be serving first" Oikawa replied as the two captains left.

The two teams grouped up before the game started as their coaches gave them all a small pep talk. "Now that our wings are healed, we're able to fly again and come back stronger than ever" Takeda said with a smile. It's time to take all that we've practiced and learned into this game so we can win. It's time for us to fly again, and this time, we're winning" he had a determined look as everyone nodded.

"OS!" they yelled.

"Coaches, it's your turn" the brown haired male turned to look at the two siblings as they nodded and stepped up.

"Going against Seijoh isn't the greatest match for you guys" Ukai said which caused everyone to get hit by his harsh words that were reality. "They're poised and can adapt quickly, but that doesn't mean that we can't beat them" he said with a smile as the others nodded.

"They don't know what they got coming, so lets give them the surprise of their life with our new tricks!" Y/n said with a smile.

"RIGHT!!" they all yelled. 

The whistle was soon blown to signal that it was time for them to go into the court and start the game. Quickly, both teams got onto the court and got into position as Oikawa was the first to serve as always. Unlike last time, they were able to receive his serve as everyone started to quickly move around the court, only for Karasuno to get the point first thanks to Asahi and Noya's new move the two have been working together. Though, Seijoh was able to earn back that point thanks to a small slip up that Kageyama made on accident.

The volleyball flew into the air as both teams made it to the double digits, though Karsuno was in the lead by just one point. As they rotated, it was time for Watari to switch out as it was now Matsukawa's turn to go in the court. The ball flew in the air a bit until Kageyama tossed it to Hinata so he could spike it over the net. While making his way over to the end of the net, Matsukawa followed him before jumping up to block it, staring at Hinata intensely, making the short male to hit the ball right to Kindaichi to receive it. This action made Ukai scrunch his face up while Y/n had a somewhat pissed expression.

"He's so annoying" she muttered. Mattsun made eye contact with Y/n before giving her an innocent smile as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Huh?" Keishin looked over at her as she sighed, slumping a bit and crossed her arms.

"When they 'kidnapped' me we decided to pass time by playing a round of volleyball. He decided to do the same thing to me as to Hinata when I went in for a spike." she stated.

"What'd you do?" her brother questioned.

"I hit the ball square in his cocky face" she stated with a proud smile.

The fake blonde chuckled at this. "Sounds like something you would do" he stated. "But what did you really do?" he questioned.

"Well, after hitting him in the face I usually just played it risky. I'm not sure the boys are up for that though" she stated. "But let them figure it out themselves, a learning experience" she smiled.

Her brother hummed in response and continued to watch the game. They continued as both teams were neck and neck with the score. Karasuno was at 24 points while Seijoh was at 23 points. Before the game continued, there was a switch with Kunimi. Everyone watched with a bit of confusion and curiosity as Kunimi switched out with a boy with blonde hair with two lines of brown on the bottom of his head. 

"He's got some balls for putting him in the game at such an important part of the game" Y/n said with a smirk as she leaned in more. "This'll get interesting for sure" she stated.

"What? Why?" Keishin stared at his little sister with furrowed brows as she waved him off. 

"Just watch and see." she stated as he nodded, a bit anxious now as he watched. 

The game continued as Iwaizumi served the ball over to the other side of the net. With Daichi receiving it, Kageyama quickly made his way over and tossed it over to Tanaka who spiked it over on Seijoh's side but was stopped by three blockers. With the ball bouncing off their hands and onto their court, their libero quickly received it and handed it over to Oikawa to set it. 

"Kunimi!" Oikawa called out to his underclassman before setting it to the radish haired looking male. 

As he was about to jump up, he was pushed to the side by the new player on the court as he slammed the ball with all his strength as the sound of the ball slamming on the ground filled the gym quickly, leaving everyone stunned.

A/N : I'm so sorry for taking so long