Favors

this chapter contains mature themes!

_________________________________________________________

That night I laid in my bed playing the previous night and day's events in my head. everything felt like a dream. the time was around 12:45 pm and everyone was in bed. or so I thought. just as I was about to drift off I heard a shower start running in one of the bathrooms. I sat up to see who was out of bed. I didn't want Percy to get onto any of the girls for being out of bed. I looked around and saw they were all there. it must be a boy. but there's no way Percy would let one of them take a shower at this hour. maybe someone left the water on. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't sleep. fine ill turn it off myself. I put on a shirt and crept down the stairs. "Lumos," I said. the room filled with light. nobody was in sight. I silently walked to the boy's bathroom. I can't believe I'm doing this. I opened the door and walked in. I looked under the doors of the first few shower rooms. nothing. I found the one the water was in on and looked under the door. and there where someone's feet. I stood up immediately. wow, I was not expecting that. I turned to leave the room when caught a glance of the robe draped over the door in the mirror. it was Harry's.

I froze. a crazy idea rushed to my mind, but I dismissed it. what if that's not actually him. I figured it was best to leave when he coughed. I knew it was him. his raspy voice was unmistakable. the idea returned but instead of dismissing it this time I decided

fuck it, what am I afraid of?

I knocked on the door. "Uh someones in here?" said Harry. "well id hope so or this would be pointless," I said back. "Oh my god Jinora what the hell are you doing in here?!" I smiled "can I come in?" "can you what? I think I'm dreaming." I laughed and said "It's cold out here yes or no?" "well I can't say no to you I guess" he chuckled. I slowly opened the door to the shower room. harry stood before me naked. his hair was wet and he didn't have on his glasses. he looked like a Greek god.

I didn't say a word and began to take off my shirt. Harry just stared as I continued to undress until I was completely naked also. I walked over to him and ran my hands down his chest. I kissed him, taking control. I brushed my tongue on his closed mouth, asking for entrance. he opened his mouth and I kissed him hungrily. after a few seconds I moved to his neck. a moan escaped his mouth telling me I found his sweet spot and I kept going, slowly moving to his chest, leaving small red marks on the way down. "what- what are you doing?" he asked

"returning the favor," I said with a smirk. 

He was in shock. I stepped back and went down on my knees, positioning myself in front of his dick. I looked at it. it had to be at least 8 inches. I gulped. I've never done this before, especially with something this size. but I refused to chicken out. I was determined to pay him back. I licked the tip and he immediately made a noise. my confidence was back. I used my mouth to go up and down on it, every now and then using my hands while catching my breath. I kept going for a few minutes. I went all the way down and Harry threw his head back. he grabbed a handful of my hair and moved his hands along with the motions of my head gently. "fuck you're so good at this princess" he said under his breath. I continued until he came inside my mouth and I swallowed it all. after taking a breath I went back to it and continued sucking. Harry let out a loud moan and clasped his hand over his mouth. his leg began to shake. he finally pushed me away and leaned against the wall to catch his breath. I stood up and got under the water to wash off. 

Once he was back to normal he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and peppered kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. he got right by my ear and said "now that you've returned this favor does that mean we're even?" I turned to face him and looked at him in the eyes and said, "oh ill be expecting some payback."

"I was hoping you'd say that"

I grabbed an extra towel, dried off, and put my clothes back on. I turned around and winked at Harry before closing the door and creeping back up the stairs. I crashed into my bed and wrapped up in my thick blankets.

that night I slept like a baby.

~end ch.7~