Second day of school work begins

Start from the beginning

???:" Goodmorning everyone. I am sorry for being late; a black cat crossed my path, so I had to go the long way."

A couple of people in my class let out a chuckle as my teacher kept on speaking.

Kakashi:" Just in case you don't remember my name, I'm Kakashi Hatake, but you can call me Mr.Katake or Kakashi if you like. Now then, let's get started."

Kakashi started the class as I worked as hard as I could and to the best of my abilities as I enjoyed English class for the most part. Soon after English had ended, I left the classroom and went to my next class history. I sat in my seat and put my head down on my desk, resting for a couple of minutes. I was soon hit on the head as I looked up to see a man with long hair and glasses looking down at me.

???:" Now tell me, Mr. uh."

The man looked at a clipboard in his hand and spoke.

???:" Belmont? Tell me Y/n is Trevor Belmont, your brother?"

I nodded as he spoke with a smile on his face.

???:" How ironic I taught your brother a few years ago."

Y/n:" Really?"

The man smiled and nodded as he moved on with what I assumed was taking attendance for the class. Soon the teacher sat at his desk while speaking.

Madara:" Good morning, class; as you know, I am Madara Uchiha, you can call me Mr.Madara. Now open your books to page 15 and begin reading."

The class and I all opened my book and read began to work. Soon after forty minutes, I left the history class and went to my next class, Pholsihpy. As I entered the classroom, I took my seat and laid back my hands on the back of my head as I waited for class to begin. Soon a man with dark hair and eyes entered the room and sat down at the teacher's desk as he took out a clipboard and began to take attendance. I then heard my name called out by this unknown man, the teacher, and I answered while raising my hand.

???:" Y/n Belmont?"

Y/n:" Over here!"

The teacher looked at me and squinted at me.

???:" I'm sorry; are Trevor's little brother?"

I nodded as the man chuckled. How did two of the teachers at my school know my brother?

???:" Man, what a blast from the past. How is Trevor?"

Y/n:" Pretty good; I mean, he is a cop, but why do you ask?"

???:" He was my classmate when I was younger."

Y/n:" huh."

The teacher moved on with the roll call.

???:" Little brother!"

A dark-haired and dark-haired man with a hair looking a little bit like a duck yowled out.

???:" I told you not to call me that here Itachi!"

I smiled as it reminded me of Trevor's interactions sometimes. The class went by relatively quickly as it ended, and different serval classes had also ended. I made my way to the lunchroom, sat down at the table I had sat at yesterday, and opened my lunch. I had packed a cold hot pocket from my dinner last night, and I began to gobble it down.

Itchigo:" Hey, man."

I looked up and waved at my friend as he sat next to me.

Itchigo:" So how you been, man?"

Y/n:" Fine you?"

Itchigo:" Same, so what do you think about your teachers?"

Y/n:" They're good, but the P.E. Mr. Goku seems like a little bit of odd duck; I have yet to meet the home each teacher and my other elective classes teachers."

Itchigo:" Hm."

My orange-haired friend took a juice box from his lunch tray and began to sip on the staw. We talked for a couple more minutes before I heard a familiar voice.

Sasha:" Hey, Y/n."

I turned my head to see my brown-haired friend gazing at Itchigo and I.

Y/n:" Hey, Sasha, what's up?"

Sasha gazed at the lunch tray in her hands as she spoke.

Sasha:" Is it okay if I sit with the two of you?"

I looked at Itchigo.

Y/n:" I have no problem with that. What about you, man?"

Itchigo scooted over a little bit.

Itchigo:" Sure, feel free to."

Sasha sat at the table as we began to chat with each other soon after lunch was almost over; Itchigo was about to throw away his chicken nuggets witch he had not finished.

Sasha:" Hey, Itchigo, can I have those?"

Itchigo:" Sure, I guess but-"

Before Itchigo could even finish speaking, Sasha had eaten the chicken faster than the eye could see. Sasha left for her next class, saying goodbye to both of us and thanking Itchigo for the nuggets. Itchigo and I said goodbye to each other as we went out separate ways for our classes. I soon went to my electives; my first one was a class that Sasha and I shared the cooking or home each class, which we had a substitute teacher for oddly. Then my next two courses were industrial arts and art. Both of the studies were good, but we didn't do anything; all it was was introducing the two teachers; art had a blond-haired man who looked like a girl called Mr.Deidara and I, unfortunately, did not get the name of the industrial teach teacher. My last class of the day was since the teacher was a blond-haired man named called Mr.Kira, who seemed like an average person, but there was something off about him. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was definitely something off-questions for later. Soon after school had finished up, I went back to my apartment and went into my room, beginning to work on my homework. I think I am going to like this school...