Drunken

⚠️Warning this chapter contains sexual content. If you are NOT comfortable reading such things please do not read this chapter! ⚠️
Thank you for the support!! Enjoy~
-

As he hovered over you, your tongues collide in a drunken kiss. You kiss down to his neck as you softly bite him. You hear him inhale as he presses his growing member to you. He pins your hands by your head and attaches his lips to your neck. You whimper as he bites you harshly. You can feel him twitch as he slowly presses his body against yours.

"Fuck baby-" he says pulling away. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom.

"Before I put this on, I need you do help me a little" he says as you smile.

"Yes sir~" you say as he sits back leaning the back against the bed frame. You kiss his neck as you let your hand travel down to his throbbing member. You take off his shirt and trail kisses and marks down his torso. You make it to his pants and kiss his covered member as your fingers slide past the waistband of his pants. You slowly pull them down. You grab him and lick him from the very bottom to the top. Then you take him in, one of his hands grab onto your hair. As you move up and down you look up at him.

"Fuckkkk Princess you're going to make me act up" he said throwing his head back.

"I can't- I can't" he says opening the condoms slipping it on helping you take your shirt off and your bottoms.

"Ride me baby girl" he says as he slips the condom on. As he places himself at your entrence he places his hands on your side as you slowly slide down on him. As he slowly fills you up you bite your lip. You stop a little bit trying to get adjusted.

"Oh love you can't stop now~ if you can't take all of it yourself I'll have to help you" he says pushing you down as you moan out. As you move you feel him pulse inside you making your mind race. You wrap your hands around his neck as he gibs your hips and pushes into you at a fast pace.

"Hands and knees" he says as you do. He grabs a fist full of hair as he slams into you. You moan out as the sounds of your moans fill the room. You can hear him curse under his breath.

"You like that?" He asks flipping you over. He places your legs over his shoulders and starts to slam into you as you cry out.

"What's my name?" He asks as he smiles looking down at you.

"J-j-" you try to mutter out but you can't seem to find the air to.

"Come on baby-" he says. Sweat slowly starting to bead up in his face. The stamina on this man as he unforgivingly forces himself in and out of you.

"Jungkook!" You yell out as you finish. You shake under him.

"Fuck y/n-" he says as he still goes.

"You may be done but I'm not" he says smiling and you stop shaking a little. He turn you over so you may on your side.

"Right ther-" you say as he fucks you. You grab into his arms digging into him. Then you drag your nails to his back. He sits up and hold onto your thigh and slowly strokes.

"Faster" you say with a smile. He starts to speed up as you feel your high coming.

"I-I'm going to c-um again-" you pant out as he goes faster.

"Come for me princess" he says as you tighten around him he pushed into you as you cry out. He pulls out and pulls off the filled condom. He throws it away and lays down next to you. He covers you with a blanket as plays with your hair.

"Jungkook?" You ask with droopy eyes.

"Yes?" He says holding your hand.

"Why me?" You ask with a yawn.