Ch.3

*time skip to the first day at U.A*
Roses P.O.V
———————————————————————————
My alarm started going off and with a sigh I stood up and started preparing for the day. U.A requires uniforms so when I got mine I started tailoring it to my style and to fit my wings. Instead of my jacket being a light grey it's black with the green strips and the skirt is green and black plad instead of the normal green color. I put my hair up (picture above) and did my makeup a smokey red with thick eyeliner and a upside down cross on one side. As soon as I was done getting ready I headed into the kitchen and made myself breakfast when I was about to stand up I felt a tail flick my leg.

I looked down to see the floof rolling on the floor trying to get my attention " looks like someone decided to get up this morning" I said to the floof ball. He glared at me and just patted at his food bowl that is empty. "Fine I'll get your food your highness" I rolled my eyes as I put in his assortment of meats and other products to keep him healthy into the dish. I looked down at my phone and it was almost seven and school started around eight but I want to arrive early to see Nezu and maybe have a cup of coffee or something. So I headed down to the door where a man in a black suit waited for me.

The man spoke up " Mrs the limo is out side and ready to go" he said with a calm tone.

I looked at the man and started "thank you very much now shall we head out now" I told the man

He simply replied " yes ma'am" as he opened the door for me as we headed down to the limo to where the my driver Kenji waited by the car.

I smiled at the man while he opened the car door for me. "Thank you" I said to the man while he just smiled and nodded and closed the door.

———————————————————————————
*arrived at the school*

As soon as we pulled up to the gates of the school I saw a crowd of students waiting for the gate to open and close by was a bunch of paparazzi along with them. When Kenji got and ran to the other side of the car to open my door people turned around and started to stare as he opened the door. When I got out of the car cameras started to flash in my face and just as they were about to ask questions the gates opened to the students. I walked through the gates to meet the large building as I headed in I went straight to Nezu's office. Knocked of the door and when I was given the okay I walked in on Nezu about to pour himself a cup of tea he paused as I created him "good morning Principal Nezu" I smiled.

He smiled slightly at me "good morning my child I see you've changed your uniform a bit" he said glancing at my masterpiece.

I chuckled "is it too much" I asked him.

"No not at all I think it suits you" he gave me a smile.

I thanked him for his kind words I looked at the time and class starts in thirty minutes " sorry to cut this short Nezu but it's about time I'm on time to something in my life" I told the man.

He chuckled at my words " it's quite alright you best be on your way oh and make sure to try and make friends" he said in a suggesting manor.

I replied " I'll try but I take my leave now I said as I exited his office. I walked down the halls to find class 1-A once I spotted the door I took a deep breath and walked through the door. As soon as I closed the door all eyes where on me and I just shrugged it off and pulled out my been bag and laying down stretching out my wings popping them. All was well until I heard an annoying voice I looked up to find a robot screaming at a blond who didn't seem to care at all. "Yo robot boy thing shut the fuck up some people don't wanna hear you complain all the god damn time" I smirked at the boy.