Rose's info

ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕒izawa :
𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔(𝚜): 𝙴𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 ( like her father's but more advanced) 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜: gets dry eye and is sleepy some of the time and lives off of coffee. 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗: can make thick roots with thorns on them and depending on the user's mood the thorns can contain poison or chloroform 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜: The user's emotions are a lot stronger than the normal person. 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖: This form is kind of like something from the seven deadly sins but can give it a form of an object a blast or anything you can think of and the user can summon things like hell hounds 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜: if the user were to lose control things could go very wrong and passes out right after.
𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: whenever the user sings a song that is mixed with emotion the memories of that person's experience come to life like a movie except on their wings and these wings also stay out and are black like a movie screen. 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜: these moments can be very sad and depressing for the user.

Rose is a very bold person but she acts like her father most the time and she tends to hold grudges against people ( like her father ) but if you make her your friend she'll die for you any day of the week but she doesn't show it. Also like her father she'll sleep in class but has this huge black bean bag the she keeps in her backpack and it has items in it that she'll pull out at random and it might just scare you.

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 ( 𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣 ) :

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖  ( 𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣 ) :