Ch.4

* the day of the u.s.j *
—————————————————————————
*time skip to the bus (because a certain gerblin is too lazy) *
Roses p.o.v

Today we're going on a field trip to the u.s.j or something like that I don't really care all that much though but still alert. As soon as we exited the buss we were met with the space hero 13. While Midoriya and Uraraka were obsessing over the hero I took a closer look at the building. Trouble is possibly near I sighed at the thought. Worse case scenario is over using my quirks and getting sent to the hospital but other than that is not all that bad. I almost forgot about my class mates and teacher who were most likely looking at me. I looked over at the bunch who were looking at me and shrugged it off and followed the group into the facility. As soon as we entered a purple portal opened in the center of the facility.

A man with purple mist coming from his head "hello students of U.A we are the league of villains. Forgive are audacity but today we have come here to U.A. High school  to end the life of the symbol of peace,All might". He explains. Then a certain man baby starts rambling on and on about it.

I burst out in a fit of laughter at the villains almost in a crying fit I caught the attention of them and the mist man starts " is something funny over there" he asks.

At this point I'm wheezing then I calm down a bit " wow I knew you had it bad Kurogiri but a glorified babysitter oh this is icing on the cake" I start back into my fit of laughter again.

The man baby seems to get irritated at me " and who might you be little brat" he seethes while scratching at his neck.

My eyes gleam in excitement "wow I'm so hurt that you couldn't even remember me what a shame how bout I give you a name to remember failed/ runaway experiment zero " I look at the man with harsh glare.

The name caught him off guard for a second "well, well, well look what we have here is this a family reunion or something oh wait mommy's dead. She was a useless whore anyway" he snickered.

I grit my teeth "you have no right to speak her name you coward of a man child"I responded back.

His grin widened " ohhh looks like I struck a nerve awe you poor thing you need your daddy to wipe your tears- oh wait he can-". He tried almost exposing me on the spot I caught him just in time.

I almost attacked the man " shut your mouth we don't speak of his name he might be breathing but there is no way I would let him pity me after all he's done. And it's not like he even knows I exist for that matter so it's none of his concern" I retorted.

His smile couldn't get any wider " it won't matter anyway he's about to die and so are you, your classmates, and even all might. So say goodbye while you can" as soon as he finished about three fourths of the students were gone probably mist mans doing. Those that were there were only a few and Aizawa he looked at me weirdly for a second then I switched my attention to baby man.

I started once again " awe you teleported most of them away that's not any fun" I pouted.

He responds "don't worry they'll be joining you shortly after you die" smirking momentarily before speaking again " but don't worry I won't be doing the killing" he turns to a freakish looking monster " nomu kill her" he demands and big creature. I start to brace myself for what to come the big creature came rushing towards me trying to grab me I flew back a few feet and through a blast of the dark surge at it's head only for it to reattach it's self. Okay so it can regenerate so I might have to resort to her- no I'm not gonna go there yet. The bird monstrosity came rushing back at me I flew up and blasted at the head yet again only for it to regrow. "Ugh why won't you just die this is so troublesome" I groaned.