𝐬ecret love (𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚)

Request: Could u do a Chris x reader imagine where they're get sent out alone to get some supplies. Then Chris seeing her in trouble with walkers so he runs to help her. Night comes, they are going to an abandoned house, Chris & the reader never really held a conversation before bc she's the new to the group and feels alone. Got very close, he's being very shy bc his secretly love her. Finally, spends the night together.. some sweets moments, hug/kisses and you can decide if there is smut or not. Thanks.

Warnings: -

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You know, It's funny how your dad and stepmom just sent us out together," you said while picking up a strange kids toy, "they don't know what I'm capable of." "Ha, very funny," he muttered and went down another aisle of the little market. "Why were we even sent on this run anyway?" you asked. "Because they trust you and me together." "Do you trust me?" you glared at him, his lovely eyes meeting yours. "I don't see why not," he muttered and shoved a can in the backpack.

You walked towards an employee's only door, pushing it open. You saw two infected right away. You grabbed your knife and struck one of them, but it still remained alive. You stabbed it again, the other one was getting closer. You slightly panicked, luckily you heard fast footsteps before the monster was finally killed.

Chris killed the other one swiftly, his mind completely focused on your well-being. "Shit Y/n, are you okay?" he asked, feeling your body. "Yea, I'm fine," you answered, loving how concerned he was. His hands still remained on your sides, while you both held eye contact. You gulped, "Are we done here?" He nodded and backed up, both of you left the store.

It felt nice to finally talk to someone, especially Chris. When Alicia and Nick found you at the plane wreck, they brought you to the boat. You felt awkward and out of place when you arrived, you were a loner. So being able to at least say one thing to Chris, it felt awesome, mostly because he was your crush. Yup, your crush.

"Alright, there's no way I'm gonna walk the rest of the way this dark," Chris said while staring at the beautiful night sky. "So you're saying you wanna stay in one of these houses?" you motioned towards the line of average houses. He nodded. You both walked to an assumed empty house, breaking in.

"Hello?!" Chris yelled, earning nothing but silence. "Don't worry Chris, there are no monsters," you snickered. "Says the one who almost died today," he laughed. You guys sat on the couch saying nothing. "You never really talked once you got to the boat, why?" Chris broke the silence.

"There's no one to listen," you quietly said, your words sounded way less depressing in your head. "I listen," he got closer, "so tell me something."

"I miss staying up late and watching reruns of Friends, you?" you smiled. "Boring, I miss staying up late and sneaking out," he smirked. You rolled your eyes and pushed his shoulder. "C'mon, you never snuck to a high school party that your parents denied you going to?"

"Actually Chris, I never have," you laughed. "I'm glad I can make you laugh," he nervously said. "Why?" you asked him. "Cause, I just am. Can we sleep?" he quickly said and laid on the couch. "Are you sure that's why? You sure it's not because you like me?" you joked, not expecting his answer; "Nope, I just love you."

Your brain could barely process those words. "You love me?"

"Shit, Y/n, I know it's awkward because you don't like me and I just ruined everything." he sighed while running his hands through his hair. "I love you, Chris."

"Really?" he stood and grabbed your waist. "Yes," he quickly kissed you, passionately. You guys both cuddled on the couch, intertwining your hands together.

"I don't want this to end," you whispered, kissing him. "Neither do I."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

published 6/15/16