#1

Hera (15)
'Another day in jr. high. Filled with annoying boys and girls.'
"Hera, what high school are you going to?" Mari asked.

'"Hera, what high school are you going to?" Mari asked

Mari (Hera's friend) Quirk is Neko
"Going to U.A with my little bro."
"How will Izuku pass the exam? I heard it's difficult to get in that school." Mari said.
"I'll help him train for the exam. What about you?"
"I'm going to try out for U.A too." Mari replied.
"Alright."
The day was normal except our home room teacher had to mention that Katsuki Bakugo, Mari & I are planning on going to U.A.
"Midoriya, did you also apply for U.A?" Teacher asked.
'Great idea for making my brother a target for Katsuki.'
Katsuki tried to hurt my twin but Mari & I grabbed his wrists before he would use his powers against Izuku.
"Katsuki/Bakugo leave Izuku alone before we brake your arms!" Mari & I yelled.
"Hera, Mari & Katsuki please don't hurt each other." Teacher said.
After school, Mari & I were waiting for Izuku.
"Deku thinks he could get into a hero school without a quirk. As if that were to ever happen." Bakugo said.
"He'll probably fail the entrance exam." One of his goons said.
I walked behind them and punched the three of them in the face really hard.
"What The Hell, Hera?!" Bakugo yelled.
"I told you to stop bullying my brother and you are still doing it. So I will say this again, leave my brother alone or I will set you on fire."
I grabbed his shirt collar while my hand was on fire.
"Dude, she's serious." Goon #2 said.
"Hera Stop!" Izuku yelled.
Izuku stopped me from hurting Bakugo. We walked Mari back to her house and went home.
'I need a cigarette. Bakugo causes me more stress than school it's self.'