#17

Hera's POV
'We need to stop the students from getting hurt. Iida & I will use our powers to fly around and explain to the entire student body that there is nothing to worry about.'
"Uraraka, make Iida float so he will be able to fly up with his engine's. Iida, you need to get the other students attention and tell them to calm down."
"What are you going to do, Hera?" Izuku asked.
"I will help Iida."
"How? Can you fly?" Kirishima asked.
'Flame Wings.'

"I forgot you can shape your flames into anything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I forgot you can shape your flames into anything." Izuku said.
"Now stop with the questions and stick to the plan."
'I hope this works.'
20 minutes later
The plan worked but now Iida is the class president since Izuku believes that he deserves it and now I have to work with him.
"Iida is 'Emergency Exit' and Hera could be 'Fire Angel'" Kaminari said.
"You're not funny Denki." Hera said.
After that we were told that we would be doing rescue training with All Might & another hero, also we can wear our hero outfits.
'I hope it's Midnight.'​​​​​
Iida showed me the sitting arrangement that he made for the bus ride.
"How did you make that so fast?"
"I made it while Mr. Aizawa was explaining the rescue training." Iida replied.
"Okay, go get ready. I'll meet you outside."
'Why do I feel like something horrible is going to happen? No, I need to stop worrying about stuff out of my control. Nothing will go wrong because there will be three heroes with us, we'll be safe and sound.'
Kirishima's POV
Iida was upset that the sitting chart wouldn't be used because the bus was different from his plan and Hera is trying to cheer him up.
"Don't fuss over this Iida. We could use it next time." Hera said.
"Really?" Iida asked.
"Yes, now come on big guy. We have to take our seats before Aizawa complains." Hera replied.
'I hope Hera likes this monster energy drink.'
"Hera, I got you a monster energy drink."
"Is it watermelon flavor?" Hera asked.
"Yes."
"Thank you Eijiro." Hera said.
'At least she's not angry like this morning.'
"How come you call Kirishima by his first name?" Mineta asked.
"I want to know." Kaminari said.
"Because he isn't a complete pervert and doesn't flirt."
'I hope they didn't see the letter.'
"We found something that will change your mind about him." Mineta said.
Mineta & Kaminari took out my two page letter!

"Where did you get that?""You left it on your desk

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Where did you get that?"
"You left it on your desk." Mineta replied.
"What is it?" Hera asked.
"Nothing."
"It saids 'Why Hera Midoriya is—'" Kaminari said.
'Oh No.'
"Guys, stop being a**holes and give Eijiro his letter back." Hera said.
"But" Mineta said.
"Do it or else." Hera demanded.
They gave me the letter back and now I have to hide it before Hera reads it.
"What does the letter say?" Hera asked.
"I'll tell you later."
She just finished drinking the monster energy drink and fell asleep on my shoulder.
'Should I tell her what it said or give it to her? I'll just give it to her after the training exercise.'