#42

One week later
Finally, we can go back to school and see our peers again.
'Endeavor's a f****** slave driver. Thank god, Damien made me take ice baths.'
"Shoto, if I ever have to work for your father again please knock me out."
"I can't make that promise." Todoroki said.
"Then next time, tell me that I've gone insane for working with your father."
"I can do that." Todoroki said.
"Shoto, can you make me an ice pack. My eye hurts."
"Why did you go back to fight the hero killer?" Todoroki asked.
"Because he tried to kill us & Native, crippled Tenya's older brother who I know, licked me while I was unconscious and saw my underwear."
"How do you know Iida's older brother?" Todoroki asked.
'I hope Tensei is feeling better. I still remember when we first met.'
A year ago
'Need to change my look. Black or Red hair dye?'
"What are you doing?" A guy asked.

 Black or Red hair dye?'"What are you doing?" A guy asked

'Oh great, a handsome man is talking to me.'
"Trying to decide if I want to dye my hair black or red."
"Why would you do that? Your hair is a beautiful shade of color." He said.
"Last week, a boy with a vampire quirk tried to drink my blood again. I want to change my look that goes well with my fire quirk so boys will stay away from me."
"So if you changed your looks then this boy won't hurt you again?" He asked.
"Yes, stop asking me questions."
"Tensei, are you almost done?" A boy asked.
'This boy is miniature version of this dude? I'm gonna guess they're brothers.'
"Yes, Tenya." Tensei replied.
"So your name is 'Tensei'? Well my name is Hera."
"Hello Hera, this is my little brother 'Tenya'." Tensei said.
"Hi, why are you looking at hair dye?" Tenya asked.
"I want to change my look."
"I think red would be the perfect color for you." Tensei said.
Present
"So Iida & his brother went shopping together at the same mall that you were in?" Todoroki asked.
"That's about it. While we were getting lunch, a group of thugs came into the mall and started to terrorize everyone but Tensei & I stopped them while Tenya was sitting at the table."
As soon as we made it to class, everyone wanted to know what happen.
"Hera, what happened to you?!" Iida yelled.
"A very long story. Izuku, did you make me coffee?"
"Yes, but what happen?" Izuku asked.
"Coffee first then story telling."
'Cinnamon flavored coffee with caramel.'
While I was enjoying my coffee, Kaminari decided to mention that Stain was a cool villain.
"Hey Denki, that guy is a f****** maniac who did these to me!"
"Wait, why were you fighting him?" Iida asked.
"Because he threw a knife at me which made me drop from the f****** sky! Next, he licked my blood after I was unconscious! Then, he tried to kill all of us and he pissed me off! Do you think he's still cool, Denki?!"
"Hera, you're holding a fireball." Todoroki said.
"Shoto, I need you to freeze my hand."
Kirishima's POV
'Hera's back but who beat her up?!'
"Because he threw a knife at me which made me drop from the f****** sky! Next, he licked my blood after I was unconscious! Then, he tried to kill all of us and he pissed me off! Do you think he's still cool, Denki?!" Hera yelled.
'Hero Killer Stain beat her up and now she's angry.'
3 hours later
After hero training, we went back to the locker rooms.
'I hope Hera isn't angry anymore.'
"Guys, there's a hole in the wall." Sero said.
"Did Mineta find it?" Iida asked.
"No but we should cover that before something happens."
"What could happen?" Shoji asked.
"Mineta + hole in the wall that connects to girl's locker room = Hera coming in here to flush him down the toilet." Sato replied.
"Actually that would be funny." Tokoyami said.
"No it would not be funny."
"Guys, Mineta found the hole." Izuku said.
Before Mineta could see the girls, Hera came in and everyone covered themselves in towels.
"Where's the plunger?" Hera asked.
"Here." Kaminari replied.
We all watched as she attached the plunger to Mineta's back and proceed to flush him down the toilet.
"Should we stop her?" Ojiro asked.
"I would say yes but last time she gave me wedgie and then kicked me." Iida replied.
"Hera Stop! I can't breathe and this toilet smells horrible!" Mineta yelled.
She took him out of the toilet.
"Hey Kyoka, shock this son of a bitch right now!" Hera shouted.
"Okay" Jiro said.
Mineta got shocked but it was hurting him more because he was wet from the toilet.
"Now, Mineta have you learn your lesson?" Hera asked.
"I think he's dead." Bakugo said.
"No, he's just unconscious." Todoroki said.
"Someone hose him down and take him to the nurses office. Also no one speak about what happen here and I don't have to destroy you all." Hera said.
'Maybe I'll talk to Hera after school.'