Intro

In this world. Everyone is destined to have a soulmate. No matter who you are or how cool you are. You have a soulmate. The only way you can communicate with them is through music. You cannot talk with them or meet them randomly. You have to talk with songs. Sometimes with the words of the song or maybe even the melody.

Every time your soulmates sings or plays a song. You get a little glimpse of what they look like and you can hear the song or their voice singing.

Now, you only start communicating with your soulmate when you are 16 years old or more.some people only start hearing their soulmate at 18 or 20 and rarely at their late 20s.

Through the songs you have to get to know that person and somehow find your way to see them and spend the rest of your life with them.
There are people who only found their soulmate at 30 or even 40 years old since they gave up or couldn't realize who their soulmate is.

What's a soulmate?
A soulmate is someone who is perfect for you. Someone who will love every single one of your flaws and be by your side no matter what.
A soulmate is someone who was made just for you. Someone that you see as perfect and you love everything about them. A soulmate is a person that knows you so well and matches your personality more than anyone else.
Everybody has a soulmate, sometimes it's just really hard to find them.
Sometimes they are right under your nose and it takes you so long to get it.
But when you find them. Your life is complete and happy.

When you start hearing a song more than a few times. It means this song has a huge meaning and could be very important to you soulmate. Most people write down every single song they hear to try and join up the dots.
The song might have a place where they live or some sort of number, maybe a family member that means a lot to them or a color that they like a lot, you never really know so when you hear the song you have to analyze everything about it. Just so you don't miss a thing.

20 years ago. A group of teens tried to trick the system to understand how it works. It messed everything up and those teens are now locked up somewhere. Since then nobody has ever dared to even try and understand anything. Everyone just seemed to trust the system completely.
There where always people who were skeptical about it but they didn't have any other way to find who their soulmate is so they just went along with the system.

And our story starts here.
A normal boy who's almost 16, going to school on a regular day. But this boy is special, he is so clever and beautiful. His name is Harry styles, Harry Edward styles to be exact.
Harry was special in many ways. Not only was he wise and funny, he was a very shy boy, he hated being in large groups of people and loud noises made his head hurt and his ears to squeak.
He knew he was different but never really understood why.

Harry wasn't very popular at school. He was just the boy that everyone seemed to know but not enough to be friends with him.
The only close friend he had was Liam. Liam was the total opposite from Harry, he was social and loud, he was smart but not like Harry.
Harry never knew why Liam wanted to be his friend, Liam knew everyone in school and still decided to sit with Harry at lunch every single day...
Harry had these green eyes that shined so bright and big fluffy hair that was so curly and soft. His little dimple on his cheek would pop up when he talks and he was so beautiful. He was averagely tall and always tried to blend in the hallways even though he always stood out. His styles was pretty basic and he seemed to wear the same kind of clothes everyday.
Some black skinny jeans with a white tee and some sort of jacket. Oh and boots. He loved funky boots.

Harry was always dreaming about the day he'd start communicating with his soulmate. Harry wanted to have someone to care for him and love him so much and couldn't wait till his 16th birthday.
Liam had already started to talk to his soulmate and she seemed really nice and had a lovely voice.

It was January, and only 23 days until Harry's birthday. He never liked his birthday cause they always sucked, he would only celebrate with his mom, his sister and Liam so it was pretty lame.
But this year it was exciting! He would hopefully start talking to his soulmate and find someone who would cherish him and admire him just like he is.
Harry was very quiet and loved to day dream. He was very good at school except for biology, he just did not understand the human body and honestly did not really care.

He just couldn't wait for his birthday.