Prologue

Of all pretty sights in all this petty world, one of the prettiest has always been the Emerald forest. Green leaves of the trees, mixed with the green grass proves the name of the forest. It was a place of quite, except the average amount of grimm. The forest is located near the Beacon academy, one of the most prestigious huntsman academy in Remnant.

But the Emerald forest contains it's own secrets. The secrets, which only a very few people knows. One of the secrets is a cavern underneath the ground.

The cavern is the old Remnant's place that left. It is filled with flora untouched by a human civilization, faunus camps, and even grimm can't find this place.

A small boat was heading through a water filled cavern. The dripping water from the ceiling makes a great symphony of peace. The boat was heading towards a huge triangle structure, located in the middle of the cavern. The person in the boat, dressed in the brown cloak sighed. He finally found it. After so many years...he found it. He should be happy...but he wasn't, his body was filled with sad.

The boat moored next to the structure, and a person raised himself. He takes off the cloak's hood, revealing his face.

He stepped out of the boat and walked towards the structure

He stepped out of the boat and walked towards the structure. He looked at it for a minute, before placing a hand on it. His palm started to glow in green light, and the cavern's quietness was interrupted by a loud 'pshhh' sound...

The walls of the structure was opened. The person saw, that the triangle was empty, except the one figure.

The figure was standing on the knees, with his eyes closed.

The green clothed man walked slowly to a kneeing person, and lift his head to touch the shoulder of the person. But before his palm makes contact with the shoulder, the person's head quickly raised to look at him.

 But before his palm makes contact with the shoulder, the person's head quickly raised to look at him

*Ignore the pistol*

The man didn't phased. He seen worse. But the person's expression quickly turned from the crazy one, to a shocked one. His eyes started to watering in tears and he slowly asked in hope:

"O...Ozma?.."

The man smiled gently and slowly hugged the crying person, while saying:

"Yes. It's me. My old friend"

*A really great plot, coming right up. I will explain what's happening and why are the behaving in such manner. And no, this is not 'a new world' type of story. The story is only about Remnant*