𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟔 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒

Start from the beginning

The second he entered, though, and after a short greeting shared between himself and Chandler, who had informed the dark-haired male that he had arrived only moments before him, although Karl not missing the mischevious look his tall friend tried hiding into his own sleeve as he reached up to scratch his nose, he knew something was... Odd. 

"So, do you know anything about that video Jimmy's been planning?" Karl asked Chandler, the two of them walking through the warehouse towards where Jimmy had promised to be waiting with their other friend, Chris. 

The tall male walking next to Karl shook his head slightly, adjusting his black shirt to smoothen out the wrinkle that he felt had been itching his back for a good while now, before swiftly glancing down at the shorter male, who was nearly running to match Chandler's big strides. 

"Nope," Chandler denied, "I'm just as clueless as you." 

"Okay, you smart, smart boy," Karl grinned, showing his teeth in a big, wide smile, "... Did you- did you get my joke?" 

"What joke?" 

"... Okay, nevermind." 

Continuing their walk, this time in silence, and with a tint of redness covering Karl's cheeks, the two quickly entered where Jimmy had told them to meet, where, as expected, the man in question was sitting, scrolling through his phone. 

Karl cleared his throat, catching Jimmy's attention, who snapped his head up to look at him, where a smile immediately spread across his features, and Chandler's face quick to mirror Jimmy's. 

What did they have planned this time? 

Before the victim of his friends shenanigans had time to question what was going on or even take a good look around the room, which, if he had been able to, he would have seen the two figures standing just to his right, one of them having their left hand handcuffed, and the other, holding the second part of the cold iron ready; you and Chris, with you having little to no idea about what was going on either. 

And just as Karl opened his mouth, with his dark eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, he felt the hard, cold metal of an unknown object to him, get wrapped around his wrist, and the many undeniable small clicks that shortly followed as something tightened around his somewhat thin wrist. 

Jumping out of shock, and the sudden cold object shoved onto him, that sent an unwanted shiver down his spine, he turned towards his right, where he found Chris looking down at him with a giant grin as he took a few steps back... And you, standing there, looking as beautiful as ever, yet just as confused and, if not frightened, then at the very least a little fearful. 

Karl was stunned to silence, for a second too paralyzed to even be bothered to glance down towards his wrist, that was locked on tight to yours in a pair of unbreakable handcuffs that burned your skin with its coldness and cool temperature; your skin was already annoyed by it... Karl, however, swore that he for a second couldn't even feel the way he started swaying back and forth while his eyes turned as wide as two teacups... You were there. You, Y/u/n, was standing there, right in front of him. 

And Karl was left stunned in awe and admiration for a few seconds, before he realized he was staring. 

But you were staring right back.