"Ch-"

Before Hyebin could finish calling out for him, he turned around to reveal himself. Tears were falling down his cheek and his lips were quivering. Instead of saying anything, he pulled her into a hug, his head nestling in the nape of her neck, his tears dampening her neck.

"One second into our relationship and I'm a bad boyfriend." Changkyun mumbled out. "You spent your hard earned money on me, planned a trip and all I'm doing is leaving you for five months."

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Hyebin questioned, earning a hum in response. "I apologised for something that wasn't entirely my fault and later on you scolded me for always accepting blame. Well it's the same right now... Don't accept blame when you are not at fault. You are perfect in your own way. You are a hardworking and loving man. I don't need anything other than you."

"Why do I always cry around you? I feel embarrassed."

"You shouldn't feel embarrassed. A man should be able to feel vulnerable in a relationship just like a woman. A relationship is equal, both partners should be able to confide in one another without judgement. Being in love is being weak, but being weak in love isn't a bad thing. It just shows how in love you are." Hyebin explained.

"I must love you a lot then because I've cried twice." Changkyun joked, earning a giggle from Hyebin.

"Oh no!" Hyebin gasped out, pulling away and reaching into her pocket for her phone. She felt bad about ruining the moment but this matter was even more important. "There is 5 minutes to our train-" Hyebin cried out, looking at the screen which revealed as she showed Changkyun the time on her phone.

"Isn't there another train?" Changkyun asked as Hyebin shook her head frantically.

"It's the last train for tonight," Hyebin replied, leading Changkyun to take her hand so the pair could run to the train station. "What about my case? We are taking separate trains. I can stay and get the early train but you need to go back tonight so you can pack tomorrow for your flight. Go ahead without me, I'll hold you back. I'll stay in a motel or something."

Hyebin suddenly let go of Changkyun's hand, leaving him to run ahead, however, he stopped immediately at the loss of contact with her. He turned to face her but she just urged him on with his hands.

"I can't leave you here this late and alone." Changkyun stated, walking back towards her.

"No, you need to go!" Hyebin reached out to push him away. "Please, I don't want to mess up your plans. You have a busy day tomorrow."

"I'll stay with you. We can get the first trains." Changkyun refused, watching Hyebin sigh as she watched the last minute slip by. They'd officially missed their last train.

"I don't know whether to be angry at you or just ignore you." Hyebin spoke with an unreadable expression.

Changkyun felt anxious as he had never seen Hyebin angry but her shifting of mood seemed to be scare him. Changkyun noted to himself, not to make her angry. He wanted to ask her if she was angry at him but that was a stupid question and he'd probably get grilled for it.

Instead of talking and potentially pissing her off anymore, Changkyun decided on being playful to distract her from the situation. "Oppa is sad," he pouted, tilting his head and shuffling over to her as she kept stepping away.

"Oppa is sorry," Changkyun's aegyo was getting out of hand, Hyebin could feel herself beginning to crack up. "Oppa-"

"Stop!" Hyebin cackled, her head falling back as her hand raised to cover her mouth.