|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|

Start from the beginning

Both Dipper and Mabel were amazed, what they have only read about in books and seen in movies was right in front of them.

Magic and supernatural creatures were all over the forest, it was almost impossible to avoid them.

While the reason all those creatures showed themselves was because Dipper and Mabel were such small kids. Nobody would believe them if they said they had seen anything out of the norm, and kids were also naive so if they spoke too much it would be easy to kidnap them.

With other words, the weird creatures didn't see Mabel and Dipper as a threat, so they didn't really mind them.

Without realizing it, Dipper and Mabel had stayed in the forest till dawn and their parents were going nuts.

The twins found their way home without a problem, but only to be met by a really angry mom and dad.

"Where were you," their mother said. Both of them knew that wasn't a question but more like a way to remind them why and how much they have fucked up.

"U-Uh..." Dipper stumbled on his words.

"Do you know how worried we were? I said not to go too far into the forest and what did you do?" their mother asked.

"We went too far-"

"You went too far into the forest," their mother finished Mabel's sentence.

After getting scolded by their mother Dipper and Mabel were tucked into bed in the attic.

Mabel fell asleep pretty fast, but Dipper couldn't because of this unsettling feeling in his stomach. Like something was there. In the dark forest.

Something besides all the other creatures, something more powerful and scary. Something scarier than P.E to Dipper, something truly almighty.

And that thing was watching. It was like it was watching Dipper and waiting patiently for him to let that something roam free.

But Dipper pushed that feeling away.

It scared him, so he did what every other kid his age would do if when something was frightening, he stood out of bed to find his parents.

He didn't know why but he had this feeling he needed to make sure they were okay. As Dipper got off his bed, he took a glance out the window into the dark forest.

That was when Dipper really felt it. It was like a big force, a big power roaming in the forest. It send a small wind into Dipper's face even though the window was tightly shut. It was like that breeze was telling Dipper to go back to bed.

Dipper got chills up his spine and terrified, he decided to stay in bed.

He didn't sleep much that night but when he tried telling his parents the next morning they just shrugged it off and told him it was probably just a nightmare.

And like that, the summer vacation ended.

Dipper didn't get as much sleep as he hoped he would throughout the whole summer, and the night before he needed to go home was no exception. He turned and twisted in the bed but that feeling was still there.

Tired and annoyed, Dipper frowned at his ceiling.

"What do you want?" He asked the unsettling feeling. Like he had expected, nothing answered.

Or so he thought.

Just as Dipper was about to close his eyes and try to sleep again he felt a sudden need to look out from the window.

He didn't know why, but Dipper obeyed the need. It was like an instinct, like the most natural thing was to look out the window. He didn't know any better, he was just a kid. He stood up and walked to that triangular window.