Sleepy

Knot glanced at his watch for the umpteenth time. It was already eight, if Arthit won't come in another 5 minutes, he is leaving him. They were supposed to attend one of their senior's marriage. Normally it wouldn't be a problem but turns out that the senior's marriage is taking place in some remote village and they have to leave early if they have to come back home today.

"I think by the time his lord grace himself with his presence, I will have babies and my babies will have babies."

Knot snorted at Bright's nonsense.

"Could someone bloody call him? By the time he comes all the food will be gone."

Knot looked at Prem who was smiling at something on his phone. Knowing whom he is texting, he shook his head at the lovesick fool.

"Maybe he might be having some yummy time with his Kongpop," Tutah said wiggling his eyebrows.

Prem, "Ew why would you say that?"

Bright, "What the hell is wrong with you? AW, I need to wash my brain with acid now."

Knot grimaced, he doesn't need that image. It made him think back to the time when they planned to surprise Arthit on his birthday and saw something they really shouldn't. Knot shuddered and tried to get rid of the image.

He took his phone and dialed Arthit's number. When he didn't pick up for the third time, he frowned.

He turned to his friends, all of them having the same worried expression except Prem who was still busy texting something.

"Maybe he is still asleep? It was pretty late by the time we finished the assignment and you know how Arthit loves his sleep," Knot reasoned.

Tutah growled, "That guy! Do anyone of you have a key to his dorm?"

When everyone shook their head.

Bright, "Call Kongpop."

With no other option, Knot called Kongpop.

"P? Is something wrong?" Kongpop voice could be heard and there was loud background noise in the background.

"Where are you nong? Could you come here? Ai'Arthit is not picking up his phone."

"P'Arthit didn't meet you? I woke him up so that he could get ready. I will be there at 10 P'."

Knot was even more worried. If Arthit was awake why was he bloody not picking up the phone?

He turned to his friends, "Kongpop is coming. I will go with him to Arthit's dorm."

Tutah nodded.

Bright, " Knowing Arthit, he would have fallen asleep again, no need to worry."

Just as he was to get out of the car, he heard Prem, "Oh? What happened? Why are we not going."

Knot shot him an exasperated look.

Bright, "What the hell dude? How bloody whipped are you?"

Prem didn't have a chance to retort, when he heard the familiar ping again he ignored everyone and started texting again.

Tutah, "Wow. I don't even have words to describe this."

Knot, "I will be back."

He made his way to Arthit's dorm and after five minutes he saw Kongpop running towards him, his phone on his ear, frowning. He waied towards Knot and both of them made their way towards Airthit's dorm.