"So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?" Mal questions him waiting for the hurt that she knew was coming. Ben takes her hand and puts his ring on her index finger before kissing her hand.

"I haven't been faking anything." Ben tells her making her smile.

"Well, If it isn't..." Evil Queen says as Maleficent gasps.

"My daughter." Maleficent says. "Looking like some kind of..."

"Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie." Snow White announces.

"Evie! That's my dau... Evie!" Evil Queen says excitedly.

"Someone named Evie designed her gown." Snow White announces.

"That's my daughter!" Evil Queen exclaims.

"Oh, wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand." Maleficent says.

"Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one." Evil Queen says.

"It's happening, people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today." Maleficent says as she runs around the room.

"About the other day, I just..." Mal starts to apologize once they reach Beast and Belle after she bowed to them.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy." Beast tells her.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Ben tells him.

"I did?" Beast asks him and Belle hits his arm. "I...how very wise of me."

"Ben, we are very proud of you." Belle says as she grabs his hands. "You keep listening to your heart."

"Thanks mom." Ben says as she steps back.

"You're gonna make a fine king." Beast tells Ben before he and Belle walk off to go inside. Mal smiles at Ben as he steps in front of her.

"Wish me luck." Ben says making Mal smile before she is escorted inside to wait on Ben.

Ben walks into the room and everyone bows at him. Mal bows to Ben making him smile at her which she returns.

"Don't blow it kiddo." Maleficent says as they watch the ceremony. Fairy Godmother gives Belle a hug before bowing to Beast and taking his crown. She places the crown on Ben's head as Mal stares at the wand. Beast uncovers the wand before Belle hands it to Fairy Godmother.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asks Ben as she stands in front of him.

"Oh, grab the thing already!" Maleficent says as the villains wait on Mal to grab the wand.

"I do solemnly swear." Ben answers Fairy Godmother.

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king." Fairy Godmother says as she touches each of his shoulders with the wand. Jane then grabs the wand from Fairy Godmother. The wand starts sending sparks out everywhere.

"The barrier is broken! We're free!" Evil Queen says as everything shakes.

"Specter! Now!" Maleficent says before it floats to her hand and she disappears in green smoke.

"Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother asks Jane.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane answers as Ben runs in front of Mal protectively. "Bibbidi bobbidi boo!" Mal runs to Jane and starts wrestling the wand with her.

"Careful Mal!" Belle calls out before Mal gets the wand from Jane. Jay, Evie, Elena, and Carlos run from the balcony to be with Mal as she holds the wand out in front of her. Jane then runs into the crowd as Ben stands in front of Mal.

"Mal, give me the wand." Ben tells her.

"Stand back." Mal orders him as she has an internal struggle on what to do.

"It's okay." Ben tells her as she takes a step forward.

"Ben, I said stand back!" Mal yells at him making him put his hands up in surrender.

"I told you so!" Audrey says as she steps forward making Mal turn to her. Audrey retreats back to the crowd as the Vks reach Mal.

"Let's go! Revenge time." Jay says.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asks Mal.

"We have no choice Ben!" Mal answers him. "Our parents..."

"Your parents made their choice." Ben argues. "Now you make yours." Mal looks up at Beast, Belle, and Fairy Godmother seeing the fear on their faces. Mal knew then that she never wanted to be the one to cause that.

"I think I want to be good." Mal says as she looks back at Ben.

"You are good." Ben says.

"How do you know that?" Mal asks him as she struggles to choose.

"Because... Because I'm listening to my heart." Ben answers her.

"I want to listen to my hear too." Mal says as she starts to lower the wand before turning to the other Vks. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." Mal smiles before turning to Jay. "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." Jay smiles as she turns to Carlos. "And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?" She laughs. "Elena, school and cheerleading make you happy, and I've seen the way you look at Audrey. You love her." Elena nods in agreement and when Audrey heard this, she smiled. "And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart." Evie giggles. "And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben." Ben looks at Mal before she turns to him. "Because Ben makes me really happy." She holds up holds up her hand to show Ben's ring, before she turns back to the others. "Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys." Mal puts her fist out between them all.

"I choose good too." Jay says smiling.

"I choose good." Evie says as she adds her hand.

"So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad." Carlos says making the others laugh.

"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben says as he steps forward a bit.

"Okay, then. Good." Carlos says as he adds his hand. Mal looks at Ben.

"Come on." Mal says before Ben steps forward and adds his hand. Mal leans her head on Ben's  arm as the crowd cheers. Lighting strikes before green smoke enters the room and Maleficent appears from the smoke.

"I'm back!" Maleficent says with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! This was a long chapter, anyways two more chapters and we're done with Descendants 1. So I will be publishing the next chapter later today and the last chapter tomorrow. Anyways hope you all enjoyed this chapter and yeah, stay tuned for the next one coming in a couple of hours.

-Mary ❤️