Corornation Time

Dress:

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White announces. "Oh Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand."

"I want that wand!" Maleficent says as her and the other villains watch on tv.

"Do you? Hadn't heard." Cruella says earning glare from Maleficent.

"Oh and here comes Ben now." Snow White announces.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." Ben says as he holds Mal's hand making her blush.

"Thank you." Mal says with a small smile.

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" Ben asks as he goes to put it on her finger.

"Um...not now." Mal says as she takes her hand away. There was nothing she wanted more than to wear his ring and be with him but she knows that will never happen with what is it about to happen. "I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you."

"For me?" Ben asks.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." Mal explains as she hands him the box.

"Always thinking." Ben says as he pulls out the cupcake. "But I can't wait."

"No!" Mal says as he takes a bite.

"Mm. Mm...Mm! This is really good." Ben says.

"Uh, do you..." Mal starts not sure what to do.

"Mal?" Ben asks her confused.

"Do you feel okay?" Mal asks him.

"You bet." Ben answers.

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" Mal asks him not using the L word.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect." Ben answers and Mal doesn't catch what he said since her mind is going crazy.

"Okay." Mal says before her mind finally catches up. "What?" Ben lets out a laugh. "What? You knew?"

"That you spelled me? Yeah." Ben says. "Yeah, I knew."

"I'm... I can explain myself." Mal says quickly fearing the absolutely worst.

"No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?"

"Yes. You're so right." Mal says just agreeing with him. "So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake." Ben answers her.