Chapter 5

Jewel and Bella looked around at how everything was so clear. They both sat up and looked at the mirror both vamp speed towards it and looked at their new looks. Jewel looked to Bella and smiled and hugged her. Jewel saw Edward and nodded towards him to Bella. Jewel looked behind her and sa he while family she smiled and as she went to hug them the sun hit her skin making her wince in pain. "I forgot to give this to you. Klaus came and gave me a daylight ring for you" Carlisle said. He gave the ring to Jewel and she put it on and move he hand towards the sun. It didn't burn her anymore. She smiled. She felt arms behind her and looked to see Paul. She smiled at him. "You scared me you know" Paul said. Jewel giggled and kissed him. Jewel felt something burn her throat. Carlisle came with a cup of blood. Jewel drank the blood and her eyes went back to normal. Edward and Bella went to hunt. Soon Edward and Bella came back. "Wait wheres the baby" Jewel asked. Paul and Edward smiled and pulled both Bella and Jewel towards Rosalie. "Rose" Edward said. Rosalie turned around with a baby girl in her arms. The baby looked towards Bella and Jewel and smiled. Bella picked the baby up and brought her to Jewel and Jewel carried they little one. The baby put he hand on Jewel cheek and showed her first memories of Bella and of Jewel laying on the table. "What was that" Jewel asked. "She is showing you the first memories she has if you and Bella" Edward said. "Showed her how" Bella asked standing next to Jewel. "How do I hear thoughts how does Alice see the future. She's gifted" Edward said. "What's her name" Jewel asked. "Renesme" Bella said. Jewel smiled at Renesme. " alright that's enough experimenting for one day" Jacob said. "Jacob their doing great" Edward said. "Yeah let's not push it though" Jacob said back. Jewel looked at him. Bella knew Jacob imprinted on Renesme but was going to let Jewel handle it. "What's your problem" Jewel asked. " oh do tell her Jacob" Rosalie said. "This should be good" Emmett said. "Hold on a sec" Edward said taking Renesme from Jewel. "Jewel it's a wolf thing" Jacob said nervously. Jewel knew what he was talking about. "Take Renesme out of the room" Jewel said. Paul put a hand on her shoulder. "Paul don't touch me right now I don't wanna hurt you" Jewel said. Paul took his hand away from her shoulder am backed up. Jewel grabbed Jacob by the back of his neck and led him outside and threw him. "You imprinted on my niece" Jewel said. "It wasn't my choice" Jacob said. "She's a baby" "it's not like that. You think Bella and Edward would let me live if it was" "Still debating" Edward said. "Me and Bell have held he once. One time Jacob and already you think you have some moronic wolf claim on her" Jewel said. "Shes mine" Jewel said an pushed Jacob back making him fall. "You remember how much Bella wanted me around 3 days ago. That's gone now right" Jacob asked. "Long gone. Jewel please it's fine I'm upset too but we can't do anything" Bella said. Jewel turned to he an began to walk away. "Because it was her from the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there" Jacob said making Jewel stop walking. Jewel turned around and her eyes turned into her hybrid eyes. Jacob took a step back." Nessie you nicknamed my niece after the Lochness Monster" Jewel yelled. Paul went infront  of her and grabbed her hands. "Jewel listen I know you are upset but listen he can't control it. And as much as you want to hurt him you can't. You can't take them away from each other. This was the reason you and him weren't a match and him and Bella weren't either" Paul said. Jewel eyes went back to normal and she called down and sighed big. Jewel looked at Paul and nodded. She turned her attention to Jacob. "You hurt her anyway and I am going to make you have a slow and painful death Jacob Black. So watch it" Jewel said. She walked away and went inside. Jacob sighed big. "At least she didn't kill you" Quil said. Jacob nodded and went inside as well with pack. Jewel was holding Renesme and sitting in the couch with Paul next to her. Renesme laughing everytime Paul made a funny face. Jewel giggled and stood up to give Bella her daughter back. Paul sighed and pulled out the box with a ring inside deciding if he should propose tonight. "You should do it tonight. Take her some where where she loves and do it there. She won't say no. I promise" Edward said. Paul nodded. He was extremely nervous.
~ Later that night~
That night Paul asked Jewel to get ready because he was taking her somewhere.
Jewel outfit

"Alright where are we going" Jewel asked blindfolded

"Alright where are we going" Jewel asked blindfolded. "It's a surprise" Paul said. Jewel giggled. Soon then stopped. Paul took the blindfold off of Jewel. She gasped at the scene. It was the cliff where they cliff jumped from with the moonlight shining bright. "Paul it's beautiful" Jewel said. Paul was trying to get his emotions intact. Paul gently grabbed her hands and stood in front of her. "Jewel ever since we met their was no one I could ask for a better friend. You make me really happy. When I shifted and I couldn't see I was heartbroken. When you started to date Jacob I was even more heartbroken. Then when you left and didn't come back I broke down. I loved as more than a friend back then." Paul said. Jewel had tears in her eyes. "The night you came back was the happiest day of my life. I saw my whole future with you. Jewel I love you more than anything. Your my best friend, my girlfriend, my everything and now I want to add wife to the list." Paul said. Jewel was in shock and had tears going down her face. Paul pulled out a box and opened it and got down on one knee.

"I have been wanting to do this since the night you came back

"I have been wanting to do this since the night you came back. So Jewel Swan Uley would you do me the honor of becoming my wife, and Mrs. Lahote. Will you marry me? " Paul asked as tears went down his face. Jewel had tears going down her face as well. Paul was starting to panic. "That's was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" Jewel said. "Yes Paul Lahote I will marry you" Jewel said. Paul grabbed the ring and slid it on her finger he got up from the ground and kissed Jewel with so much love and passion. They pulled away and Jewel wiped the tears from Paul eyes and kept her hands on his cheeks and Paul put his hands on top of hers. "I love you Paul Lahote" Jewel said. "I love you more Jewel Uley" Paul said. They both hugged. "Let's go home" Paul said as he picked up his fiance and carried her bridal style and walked to their home and celebrated their engagement.