Chapter 4

Jewel was at her and Paul house. She decided to move in with him. Jewel was laying on the couch waiting for Paul to get home. Paul soon came through the door. He saw Jewel reading a book. He smiled at her lovingly. He then saw a wedding invitation on the table. It was Bella and Edward's. "She's marrying him?!" Paul said. Jewel looked at him and nodded. "Billy called saying Jacob took off after he heard the news" Jewel said. "Are you going" Paul asked. "I have to my dad is not only forcing me but Alice is also too. Believe me babe if I had a choice to not go I wouldn't" Jewel said. Paul sighed and nodded. "Okay I will let you go but you promise to stay by Billy, Sue and Seth" Paul asked. Jewel smiled and walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I promise" Jewel said. Paul leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Jewel smiled into the kiss. "You are such a big baby" Jewel teased. "No I'm not" Paul said. "You are because I know you didn't want me to go to the wedding because your off that night" Jewel said. Paul groaned and hid his face in her neck. Jewel giggled. "But your my baby" Jewel said. Paul smiled into her neck am planted kisses all over her neck and face. Jewel giggled.
~Day of the wedding~
Jewel decided to not go to the wedding because she didn't want to go. She made up a lie saying that Sam had asked for her help. Jewel was at the pack house with the pack watching TV. She got a call from Seth saying Jacob was here and was not happy. "Guys it's jake we have to go to the Cullen's house" Jewel said. Sam, Embry and Quill ran to the Cullen's house with Jewel right in front of them. "Jacob stop" Jewel yelled. Jacob looked and saw Jewel. "Stay out of this" Jacob said. "Your not gonna start something were gonna have to finish" Sam said from behind Jewel. Jacob sighed and nodded. He looked at Jewel who was staring at him with anger. Sam grabbed Jewel hand and they began to walk away. They weren't a couple because he was with Emily and Jewel was with Paul. But they found out they were biological siblings. So instead of Jewel Swan. She is Jewel Uley. Jewel went home with her brother and sat next to Paul who wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You know you weren't supposed to go and make a scene." Sam said to Jacob. "She will die" Jacob said. "She isn't our concern anymore" Jewel said. "What are you alpha" Jacob said angrily. "In fact she is. She is my biological sister. Which mean Jewel is alpha female" Sam said. Jacob stood their shocked. Paul kissed the side of Jewel head. "We're gonna head out" Paul said. He picked Jewel up bridal style and carried her to the car. A week had passed and the pack was at the beach. They were hanging out with their imprints. Jewel was on the blanket with Kim Jared's imprint and little Claire Emily niece and Emily. "We never get to do things like this all the time" Jewel said. The girls hummed in agreement. The boys came over and sat with their imprints. Jared sitting behind Kim with his arms around her shoulder. Emily sitting on the blanket with Sam laying on her side. Claire playing with Quill. And Jewel laying on the blanket with Paul behind her. Jewel was feeling a little weird and sick. She wasn't pregnant because Paul and he had never been intimate without using protection or pull out method. She also felt a little weak but thought nothing to it.
~a couple weeks later~
Jewel was laying on Sam and Emily couch sleeping. The pack sitting in the kitchen table worried about her. She had taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative. So she was not pregnant. They thought of nothing to do. Soon images of Bella pregnant popped up. An that's when it hit them. Bella and Jewel were linked to each other. Paul picked Jewel up and he put her in the car. The pack got into his truck and they drove to The Cullen's house. Once they got their Sam got Jewel out of the car and carried her. "What happened" Carlisle asked. "Jewel and Bella are linked" Sam said. He places jewel right beside Bella who looked like Jewel. Try both looked like bones and their skin color looked pale. But their pulse was better because of Bella drinking blood. "Well I know something. We can't change he into a cold one" Carlisle said. "Jewel must be turned into an original." a voice said behind them. They looked to see Klaus. "Klaus" Carlisle said. Klaus walked to Jewel and kneeled in front of her. "Is alright love. You will be okay" Klaus said. He held Jewel hand while have it a squeeze. But Jewel didn't open her eyes. Klaus stood up. He gave Carlisle a bag. "This has my venom in it. Give it to Jewel not Isabella. If anything happens and you need my family's help am Jewel to call us. Jewel will become the second hybrid." Klaus said then walked away. Everyone looked at each other the back at the girls who were sleeping.
~The next day~
Jewel and Bella were sitting on the couch. The pack and Cullen's couldn't do anything to harm Bella because Jewel would die in the process. So the treaty wasn't affective anymore. Turns out they all became friends. They picked names out. EJ for a boy and Renesme for a girl. Jewel was awake an looked better than weak. As Bella was about to drink the blood in a cup her spine broke. Which made not only Bella but Jewel scream in pain and both fell to the floor. Jewel was not breathing after that. Emmett picked her up and out her on the table and Carlisle put Klaus venom and blood in her. Jewel was still not waking up. Renesme was born and Bella was in transition as well. Jacob imprinted on Renesme. Which was was gonna make Bella and Jewel mad. The pack was comforting Paul who was in tears at the fact his imprint could be dead.
~3 days later~
Bella and Jewel were laying on the tables they were laying on the night Renesme was born. Jewel had a black dress on.

And Bella had a blue one

Bella hair was getting thicker and becoming more darker

Bella hair was getting thicker and becoming more darker. Jewel hair was becoming platinum. The venom that was placed in Jewel was spreading through her. As well as Bella. Soon both girls chest rised up. Everyone looked and saw how the girls faces were going back to normal. Jewel had silver and pink eyeshadow.

 Bella had a brownish

Bella had a brownish. Paul and Edward saw both girls memories. Paul saw Jewel last memory that was a future moment. Jewel was holding a baby in her arms. It was boy. Paul came up from behind her an looked down at the sleeping baby. The moment was over when both girls heart stopped beating. Everyone looked towards the girls and now Jewel Uley was a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid and Bella Cullen was a vampire.
Bella Cullen eyes color

Jewel Uley eye color