Chapter 4: Ugh...Date

Start from the beginning

"I've never done that. I don't even put on more after I leave home. The scent just lingers I guess. I'm sorry if it's been bothering you."

"It's not. Honestly it drives me crazy in the best way." He said while letting his eyes really take in my outfit. "You're fashion sense is amazing. I've seen some of your stuff and I'm really impressed."

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. Are you wearing one of your pieces now? That dress is...wow"

"Actually yes I am. It's new so not even available yet"

"You really are talented."

"Thank you again. "

The rest of the dinner went great. We ate, laughed, and flirted...A LOT. Once we were back at my home as he was dropping me off I realized I was a little disappointed he didn't try anything more than flirting.

Waste of a good wax.

"So thank you for agreeing to go out with me. I had a great time"

"Yeah me too. I hope we can do it again."

"So I guess this is good night?" He asked and I smirked.

"Seriously? That's it?"

"What do you mean?" He chuckled at me.

"I was expecting I don't know...more"

"More?" He raised an eyebrow at me but clearly amused.

"Yeah...I'd never normally expect this but I...ugh fine. I was really expecting sex tonight. Or at least some..."

"What? For me to see how soaked you could've gotten while we were at the restaurant? I just wanted to be a gentleman. It is our first official date after all. Unless you count the other two times we've seen each other and maybe that one time you yelled at me in my shop. Because it may have sucked but you were incredibly sexy when you were angry and frustrated like that. Kind of like how you're getting now that you think you're not getting your what you want..."

"Oh you asshole. You were purposely getting me worked up?"

He took slow steps towards me until my back hit the door. He twirled a strand of hair around his fingers then nuzzled into my neck. I could feel the warmth of his breath against my skin.

"I know you want me Mia because I want you just as bad. I wasn't kidding when I said your perfume drives me crazy. But it's more than just that. It's everything about you. You've been on my mind since the day I first spoke to you. All I could think about was seeing you, being near you...tasting you" he said against my skin causing me to shiver. "I imagine how sexy you're going to look when I make your eyes roll into the back of your head as you scream my name."

His hand made its way from my hair, to my neck, between the valley of my breast, and then along my side. Not stopping until he reached my thighs. He pulled back and looked at me silently asking for permission. I bit my lip and he understood. His hand went under my dress as he kissed my lips. And I felt him chuckle lightly then look at me.

"No panties? You really weren't kidding about wanting sex were you?"

"No. I never intended to say goodnight to you...but definitely planned on saying good morning" and that was all it took for him to lift me up by my ass and carry me inside. I don't think his shirt made it past the stairs.

"Which way?" He asked between nipping and sucking on my neck.

"Last door- mhm- on the right." I moaned out. He opened my door and carried me to the bed before sitting me down.