Arriving Troubles

Start from the beginning

Nikhil in King's ears: boss.. I feel something wrong.. Why she is too angry on us..?

Pragya notices their silent talks..

King in Nikhil's ears: I think.. She didn't like you staying with us.. You better stay in hotel..

Nikhil: boss.. (Little loud)

King: sh.. I'll pay for you.. Let me spend quality time with her.. Man..

Nikhil sighs..

Pragya: excuse me.. Do you both want anything?

Nikhil: Bhabhi.. I wanna stay in hotel.. Could you please drop me at nearby good hotel for stay?

Pragya: why are you staying out? I've a big mansion.. You both can stay.. (Clenched her fists) I have to take care of you both, right..

I'll show you what's guest grooming..

King blushes..

King: I'm lucky to have you, Pragya..

Pragya: wait.. I've so much for you.. (Forced smile)

Nikhil felt something wrong in her talks..

On other side,

Abhi: Why this idiot stops here itself..

He saw Pragya's car entering her mansion.. And Purab comes out of the car looking armt her direction.. Abhi goes towards Purab with full rage & stopped in his track hearing what he says..

Purab: hello, Ragini.. Mam..

Abhi turns back & hears to his convo with his mother in law..

Purab: Mam.. Your daughter seems doesn't like her groom.. She was not pleased with their coming..

I doubt like she was in love with someone else..

Abhi in mind: dangerous crap.. You bloody idiot.. Are you my friend or enemy, man?..

Purab: So far, I've not seen any man with her.. If I came to know, I'll inform you..

Abhi in mind: you.. bloody detective..

Purab: No mam.. I don't think, he was his college mate.. Except that fatty girl.. Her name.. Haan.. Bulbul, She has no friends there.. She keeps roaming with her at college.. I checked her at college..

So, the guy must be an outsider not in her college.. If there is..

Abhi in mind: you.. How I'm gonna stop you.. Why didn't I get a thought first itself.. You're that detective..

You were my friend, man.. You shouldn't do this.. Stupid..

Purab: Mam.. Don't get worried.. This Purab have never failed in his mission..

Abhi in mind: You're not my innocent friend, Sam.. You're Purab.. Bloody crap.. (He goes back to his car)

After few minutes,

Pragya calls him while he's driving..

Abhi in mind: Oh man.. Those idiots, again.. My poor fate..

He attends it..

Pragya: why didn't you reply to my message? Don't you care about me? do you know.. How much I'm going through here?