Flashes of previous birth -2

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments. Please do continue your support.. It not even crosses 50 votes, donno where I'm going wrong.. Give your valuable suggestions.. Silent readers..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from..

Ashwidev: Mom please stop crying.. Give me time.. I'll tell you...

Ragini: Already given enough time (wiping her tears) not more... You can't see me alive if you're not agreed now ..

Ashwidev: Mom.. Ok.. I'm ok with marriage.. (Sighs)

Ragini: Are you saying truth? (Smiles) I can't believe my ears..

Ashwidev: I agreed.. (With irritation).

After sometime,

Ashwidev goes to his friend Pratap's house & calls him for help.. Pratap accompanied Ashwidev...

 Pratap accompanied Ashwidev

Pratap: hey dev.. Where are we going?

Ashwidev: Mom has chosen a bride for me. We're going to meet her...

Pratap: hey if you gonna meet your girl, why do I come?

Ashwidev: Pratap.. We are gonna meet her like theft is crap...

Pratap: what! If somebody found us.. They'll..

Ashwidev: whatever it is.. I wanna meet her... Come... (Pulling him)

Pratap: I'm scared.. Leave me.. Na.. At least..

Ashwidev: hey.. Come man..

After sometime,

Its evening ... The sky gets dark, birds & frogs makes sounds... Our Ashwidev & Pratap is climbing on to the wall like theft is crap..

They entered the balcony & they heard a girl shouting at his sister... They couldn't see her face as the window curtain is hiding their view..

Girl: what the hell, they're doing? What are they thinking in their mind?

Her sister: di.. Please don't shout... Its time, Dad will return home..

Girl: So.. Won't you people open your mouth? And you want me to do the same..

She sits angrily on the bed... Breaking a vase...

Pratap: Is she your bride, I feel pity for you.. Man...

Ashwidev: shut up.. Pratap.. It seems she too not interested in marrying me.. That's good...

Pratap: did you came here to stop the marriage? (in shock)