Our Minds are poles apart..

Hi friends!! Thank you so much friends for your valuable votes & comments. Please do vote if you like this part.

After reaching 60 votes, I'll update the next part friends.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts from

A beautiful girl is shown sleeping cutely, its none but ... Pragya...

Her mom comes there shouting for Pragya

Mom: hey Pragya.. Get up.. Don't act like you're in sleep.. You're going to US that's final... Get up.... (Shakes her)

Get up... Pragya... You have completed your UG, still you're behaving like a small kid...

Pragya: mom.. I don't want to go.. How could I leave you, mom.... How many times would i tell you...

Please cancel this flight mom..

Mom: I'm telling for your betterment.. You know right... (Sits beside her, patting her head)

Mom always gives you what's the best.. You trust your mom.. Right...

Pragya: yes.. But...

Mom: look.. You have to take over our business after me.. If you study there, you'll get better knowledge in this field.. And mom will come there to meet you at least once a month.. I promise...

Pragya: mom.. I don't wanna go.. Please.. My sweet mom.. Right.. I'll do PG here itself... (Holding her hands & smiles cutely)

Mom: its enough.. Pragya (roars) get up,.. Get up I said... (Shouts)

I think I pampered you a lot... & made you worse... Get ready, I'll come back in 10 minutes.. You should be ready at that time... Could you got that...

Pragya: ok mom.. I will be.. (Got tears)

After sometime,..
Maid comes there to Pragya's room..

Raji: Pragya madam.. Have you got ready? Have this coffee...

Pragya: Raji ma.. I don't want to go..
(With tears)

Raji: Mam.. Don't cry.. Please.. Everything will get fine soon..

Pragya: Take care of mom.. Raji ma.. She may be rough and tough.. But she's not like that in real...

I will get new friends there ,..
But here, who will be here for mom after I went.. (Cries)

Dadi ma: did you forget about me.. Pragya...