Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Last part didn't receive expected votes.. Thanks for reading silent readers, try to vote if you like it.. And give your valuable suggestions to improve my story line...
Give your maximum votes friends..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts from...

Abhi is shown entering the hospital, he calls the nurses, Ranveer, Ishani & everyone.. He lights the candle on the cake & enters inside the old couple's room.. A child gives the couple a bouquet of red roses.. They all wishes the couple, happy 50th anniversary...

Old couple felt so happy.. They cut the cake & feeds each other. And feeds Abhi too..

Old woman: Thank you so much beta. May God bless you to live for 100 years happily with your wife & children....

Abhi: Thank you.. Mom.. (With smile)

Everyone came to the couple to wish them

Everyone came to the couple to wish them.. A lady photographed it.. Abhi silently came out with smile...

He remembered Pragya, a smile crept on his lips...

Abhi in mind: where are you now.. When will I meet you again... (Smiles)

Pragya is shown sitting on the bed, hugging the pillow in fear... Dadi calls her again and again.. She's not ready to attend it..

Her mom calls, she attends it

Pragya: mom.. Mom.. I thought to call you...

Dadi: hey Pragya, why didn't you attend my calls...

Pragya: dadi.. Why did you call from mom's phone..

Dadi: what to do.. If you're not attending my call.. I got ur mom's phone...

Tell me first, did you go to temple?

Pragya: haan... I went...

Dadi: Have you met anyone there? Someone special..

Pragya: (thinks Abhi) No..not anyone. Our driver is there, right .. He dropped me safely at the temple and picked me up safely from there.. I didn't meet anyone in the way...

Dadi: Really.. Guruji told ,"you'll meet today".. Our driver is married, right...

Pragya: Dadiiiiii... I'm gonna kill you..

Dadi: Err... Meri beti.. Another thing, I wanna ask you to do...

Pragya: no.. More things.. I won't.. (Stammers in her speech in fear)