The Fox meets the Ice Princess

Depuis le début

"I'm sorry." Tiffany mouthed towards the poor fox who never move an inch from her spot because of Jessica's deathly warning.

"I will be fine." TaeYeon shows that she's fine sleeping on the couch for tonight and let her scary friend sleep with her owner.

------

"I will buy something outside for awhile." Jessica informs the house owner that she will be out to buy drinks for celebration.

"Do you want my Taetae ------" Tiffany had been cut off by Jessica's eager answer.

"I don't want her near me." Jessica barks and glare at the celestial fox form TaeYeon who guarded the pregnant woman on the couch and purrs around Tiffany's.

"Okay." Jessica slammed the door close leaving the couple behind.

"She's still a hot-headed woman." Tiffany sighed while caressing the celestial fox soft and smooth fur.

"I felt like I'm dealing with the real witch." TaeYeon scoffed as she settle herself over Tiffany's lap listening to her unborn child's heart beat.

"You're right." Tiffany softly laugh.

------

"She's in danger!" The celestial fox growls as she heard Jessica's scream from a long distance so she got alerted that the latter was in a great danger.

"Danger? Who? Jessica?" Tiffany woke up from TaeYeon's sudden movement on her lap and the fox growls while stepping her foot landed on the floor leaving her comfortable spot.

"Wait me here." TaeYeon runs off swiftly in a speed of light towards Jessica's direction.

"Taetae be careful."

------

"Hey beautiful lady." A group of four gangsters unfortunately spotted Jessica whose on her way home as she got blocked on her way.

"Let me pass you bastard!" Jessica yells angrily at them and ready herself for a fist fight.

"Oh, feisty woman." The group laughed at them before they tackle Jessica down and hurts her.

*sound of loud and angry growl*

"Is that a dog?" One of them trying to shoo the celestial fox away but TaeYeon snarls at them and warns them.

"Hey, shoo the dog away!" The leader barks at his group.

"I think it's not a dog?!" When the misty clouds that surrounded the celestial fox finally disappear, TaeYeon's true form shown infront of their eyes as the moonlight reflects on her shining silver fur but her expression looks like they were her prey.

"A FOX!!!" All of them runaway when they realized the dangerous creature slowly approaching them leaving Jessica on the ground in great pain.

"Are you okay?" The fox asked but Jessica only groans in response so TaeYeon fetch her and carried her over her back luckily no one's around on that time.

------

"Thank you TaeYeon." Jessica shyly said when recalls that the fox saves her last night as she immediately fell asleep after Tiffany treated her wound while TaeYeon guarded her on her sleep and the pregnant woman slept alone on her own bedroom.

"It's nothing." TaeYeon warmly smile at her showing her sharp canine teeth.

"Visit me again when you have time." Tiffany hugged her friend goodbye when they escorted her into the cab.

"Sure thing." Jessica tears up from the moment they retracted from each other.

"I'm so happy you're going to be a mother soon and you have a caring fox with you around. I'm sure she will protects you like how she do to me last night." Jessica smiling back towards the oblivious TaeYeon whose eyes were focused on the flying butterfly.

"You will find someone soon." Tiffany held her bestfriend's hand for the last time and Jessica mouthed "Thank you" before the cab went off.

"Where are we heading Ma'am?" The cab driver asked her passenger whose looking at the back and waving goodbye to her friend.

"The Seoul Hotel please." Jessica said before her eyes focused on the view outside the window.

"I'm a big fan of yours Ms. Jessica." Suddenly, the cab driver cheerfully said making the woman startled.

"Oh, is it? Thank you." Jessica smiled towards the driver whose eyes focus on the road infront.

"Do you want my autograph?" Jessica offers as she takes out a permanent marker and a paper from her bag in case she will meet a fan.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much Ms. Jessica it's such a nice of you. I'm not regretting supporting you from debut until now." The cab driver felt her heart was going to burst right now but she's driving.

"Your name?" Jessica asked.

"It's Choi Sooyoung." The driver answered in glee when she saw her idol making an autograph for her.

"Here." Jessica gave the autograph with her signature lovely smile.

"Thank you Ms. Jessica." At the red traffic signal, Sooyoung looked back as they both smiling warmly taking the autograph from Jessica and felt something strange inside.

------

"Let's go home now." TaeYeon put her arm around the pregnant woman securely holding her and Tiffany felt the loved and care from the celestial fox as she let her head fell on TaeYeon's broad shoulder.

"I could tell from her unique scent she's a very nice person." TaeYeon stated.

"Thank you Taetae." The couple both smile with each other as they headed home.

To be continued.

A/N: TaengSic interaction was adorable and the best but Soosica added the sweetness in between ^^