℘α𝖗𝚝 4- Convincing

1986 5th September

Sirius's POV

"I'm telling you! Its the only way!" Remus slightly yells at me as we walk down the Hogwarts halls.

It was morning and we were going to the great hall together as James and Wormtail already left.

He was trying to convince me Snivellius is mute but I wasn't buying any second of it. Anyway, I had another plan for a conversation for this walk.

"But there's no way! I mean, like how?! How in the world would that happen?!" I found myself saying fixating my eyes back and forth from the floor to him.

"Well, any other suggestions for his strange behaviour?"

"I dunno... He's weird overall. Probably just his natural, awful self."

"Sirius, consider taking things seriously here! 'Just how he is'? There has to be an explanation! I'm telling you. There are some main factors that he was just fed up of us or something..." His voice started to ring into nothingness in my ears.

I wanted to confess to him. I liked him for like what? Maybe 3rd year and that would be... 3 years. 3 years of liking that smartass. And I think its time to come out clear and queer.

"Moony," I said stopping his little rant.

"What is it, any ideas now?" He asked partly annoyed.

We stopped walking for that moment, looking at each other, me fiddling with my small nails and him with his arms crossed.

"No... but they's something else I wanted to talk about."

"More important than this?

"Common, its Snivellius, everything is more important than that ugly thing."

"For fuck sake, will you ever not call him 'Snivellius'?"

"Eh, maybe... Anyway, what I was going-" I got interrupted as a group of students flooded passed us.

We got hurled together for a moment till they passed on to the grate hall all chattering among their massive group.

Remus took a step back from the was where me him got pushed up to avoid being trampled over, and looked me in the eyes, "We should go if we don't want to be late."

"Right."

He started to speed walk off into the distance as I quickly got caught of what was happening and hurried after him.

~ᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ~

Yass, I'm back, bitch! As I said I will continue this, and no, not every chapter you will have to wait for like half a year and they all won't be as short, this was kind of just a Wolfstar chapter to redeem myself a little. It's just I had no ideas on how to form this story to go on. I apologize in advance. Good day, humans.

Question: (ain't really a question but might be fun) Finish it off,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,