Rumours

×Author's Pov×

Dream was sitting somewhere in the town after the Top 10 Strongest Kings' meeting. That surely was tiring, it lasted like 3+ hours.

He kept getting looks from the citizens. Yeah the citizens always looked at him whenever he went in public, but, their looks were different now. They were mixed with curiousity and wonder.

Just then, his right hand man came running to him. " Sir- Sir Dream! I have got some not-so good news!" he said. " Oh? Well then what is it?" Dream asked. " Everyone started thinking you are in-human because of your skills and flawless moves." his right hand man explained. " What- How? I am literally a human. I eat, drink, move and look just like one. " Dream said. " I am sorry Mr. Dream but everyone in this kingdom believes it. But they are not gonna leave, they all say you and Mr. Technoblade are like Greek gods. So they believe they'll be safer. " Luke said. Dream nodded while running a hand through his hair. ' Greek gods, really? I don't even seem like a god.' Dream thought as Luke left.

~With Technoblade~

Technoblade was in his room, staring out of the window. Just then someone knocked on his door. " Come in." Technoblade said while turning around to face the door. Richard walked in, " Hello Mr. Blade. I have got some news for you." he said. Technoblade raised an eyebrow, signaling Richard to continue. " Basically, your kingdom and The Lightning Kingdom's citizens spreaded a rumour of you and Mr. Dream being like Greek gods since you both are unbelievably strong and skilled. And also you both are unbeatable. They believe that they are safer." Richard explained. Technoblade was not surprised. He liked being treated like a god and he could not deny it. " Uhm okay. You are dismissed. " Techno said then Richard left.

' I should probably talk with Dream about all this.' Techno thought then walked out of his room, heading to his horse which was in the field.

He hopped on Morgan and commanded him to run. Morgan ran out of The Phoenix Kingdom and started running towards The Lightning Kingdom.

~10 Minutes Later~

Morgan and Techno walked into The Lightning Kingdom as the doors were opened. Techno spotted Dream's right hand man Luke walking towards him.

Luke bowed first as a greeting then talked " Greetings Mr. Technoblade. I will lead you into the palace so you can wait in there.". Techno nodded then hopped off his horse which was about to be brought to the field.

Techno followed Luke into the palace and they stopped when they were inside. " I will now go tell Mr. Dream that you are here. " Luke said then left, not waiting for Techno to reply.

~With Dream~

Dream was laying on his bed, boredly. He has been laying there for an hour straight. Just then someone locked on his door. He sat up, " Come in. " he said. Then Luke walked in." Mr. Technoblade is here, he is waiting for you at the first floor." Luke said then left with a bow. Dream's face lit up at that. He got up then put on his green cape then his crown and then he walked out of his room to go to the first floor.

~Meanwhile~

Techno was examining the designs of Dream's palace. Just then he spotted Dream when he looked at the stairs. The man in the green cape, white leather long boots and his smiley mask was walking downstairs. He always thought Dream was noble, which made him think Dream was attractive, even tho he saw his face once.

Dream walked in front of Techno. " What brings The Great Technoblade here?" Dream asked sarcatistically. Techno rolled his eyes with a low chuckle. " I came here to talk about something." Techno answered. " Really? About what?" Dream asked, curiously. " The Rumours." Techno replied. Dream's sarcastic aura turned into something a bit more serious. " Follow me to my office." Dream said then started walking to his office which was upstairs, expecting Techno to follow who did.